beg乞求,请求 beggar乞丐 begin开始 beginning开始,开端,起 behalf利益,维护,支持 behave表现,举止 behavior行为,举止,态度 behaviour行为,举止,特性 behind在 后面 being存在,生物,生命 belief信任

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

中国人学英语最大的障碍学外语的误区1-自行车现象,不是口语的障碍,不是听力的障碍,不是环境的障碍,而是心理的障碍。传统的英语教学把一代又一

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

become (became, be? come) v. 变得;成为 bed n. 床 bedclothes n. 铺盖(被褥等) bedroom n. 寝室,卧室 bee n.. 蜜蜂 beef n. 牛肉 beehive n. 蜂箱 beer n. 啤酒 before prep. 在...以前;在...前面 ad. 以前 conj. 在...之前 +b

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

fix up 修理;修补;安排 例句: My bike is broken. Could you help me to fix it up? 我的自行车坏了,你能帮我修理一下吗? A:We need to fix up a time to have a talk, now! 现在我们得约定一个会谈时间! B:What ab

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Bicycles Mean Less Demand for Fuel in East Asia Millions of people in cities across Asia are using phone apps to borrow bicycles for local travel. This kind of technology is made for people who want to leave cars and motorcycles at home, and avoid sp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Bicycle Mayor Program Shows Promise in Mexico City Her position is not official, but Areli Carreon of Mexico City is a mayor. She may be the bicycle mayor, but to her it is an important position. She works to make people in one of the worlds most con

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

为了教训Luke没有责任心,Phil偷走了他刚买给Luke的自行车,不过当他为美女邻居开完门后,他发现他骑走的自行车丢了,回到家的Phil却发现Luke根本没丢车。Mitchell 和Cameron带着Lily参加了一个儿

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Kenyan Town Vies to Become East African Cycling Hub 肯尼亚城市竞争成为东非自行车中心 MACHAKOS, KENYA The sport of cycling has steadily built a following in East Africa in recent years. It doesnt hurt that two-time Tour de France winne

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

A Girl Not Included 女孩不包括在内 Tom saw an advertisement in a newspaper for a beautiful, modern bicycle which cost ?54.99, so he went to the shop which had put the advertisement in and asked to see one of their wonderful bicycles. 汤姆在报

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

But some of the shoppers had angry words for Mr. Sloan. 但一些顾客向斯隆先生投诉了。 Shopping here is dangerous! said nice Mrs. O'Hara. 在这购物真危险!漂亮的奥哈拉夫人说。 It won't happen again, said Mr. Sloan. 绝不会

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

But what if I break my arm again? my five year-old daughter asked, her lower lip trembling. I knelt holding onto her bike and looked her right in the eyes. I knew how much she wanted to learn to ride. How often she felt left out when her friends peda

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I've got some bad news. 我有一些坏消息。 I've got some bad news(about...) 我有一些(关于...的)坏消息。 I've got some bad news about math examination. 我有关于数学测试方面的坏消息。 I've got some bad news about the boo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Product Quality 产品质量 We'd like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the bicycles. 我们希望您能帮我们解决有关自行车产品的麻烦。 OK, can you give me the facts? 当然,能讲讲情况吗? We have here

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

unit 424 租自行车(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What are your plans for this weekend? A:你这个周末的计划是什么? B:I'd like to hire a bike. I think it would be a good idea to do some cycling on Sunday. B:我想租一辆自行车。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

DON GONYEA, HOST: So the Tour de France starts next weekend in Britain. But over in Paris, the next generation of riders will be able to start training. Based on the popularity of the city's bike-share program for adults, parents can now rent wheels

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

雪碧(饮料)Sprite小妖精,调皮鬼 乐百氏(饮料)Robust健壮的 金利来(领带)Goldlion金狮子 司麦脱(衬衫)Smart潇洒的 舒肤佳(香皂)Safeguard保护者 纳爱斯(香皂)Nice美好的 英克莱(自行车

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Central heating throughout. 中央暖气全部开放? Children and senior citizens free 儿童与老人免费? Do not enter, alarm operating装有警报,禁止入内。 ? Do not obstruct or chain cycles to the railings 请不要把自行车靠到或锁

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

罗伯和芬在讨论的是速度更快的自行车运动员具有更大的魅力吗? Rob: Hello, welcome to 6 Minute English. I'm Rob. Finn: And I'm Finn. Hi Rob. Rob: It's that time of the year for the famous Tour de France cycle race and today w

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

In English, if we say that something HAS GONE, or that something IS GONE, we mean that it has disappeared. If I say that my money has all gone, I mean that I dont have any money any more. Maybe someone has stolen it. Maybe I have spent it all. If I s

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语