TheGatesOfAvalon阿法隆之门Arthur和Merlin从一群强盗手中救下一对父女。Arthur对这个小女孩Sophia似乎很着迷,并招待他们住在Camelot皇宫。但是,不仅Merlin对这对父女有所怀疑,就连Morgana也梦到Arth

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Speech by Prince Charles at Hong Kong's Handover Ceremony 查尔斯王子香港主权交接演讲 This important and special ceremony marks a moment of both change and continuity in Hong Kong's history. 今夜这个重要、独特的仪式,将在一刻

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

A new Version1) of Washington and Cherry Tree Mr.Washington looked at the cherry tree and scratched his chin.Now George,he said to his son,Are you sure you had nothing to do with chopping2) this tree down?I dont clearly recall chopping this

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Symphony #5, Movement 2 piano Song 贝多芬第五交响乐第二乐章 I've been thinking, if Mr. Beethoven and his housekeeper did leave, surely we could find someone nice to live upstairs. 我一直在想如果贝多芬先生和他的女管家真的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 贝多芬住我家楼上

VOA Learning English presents America's Presidents. Today we are talking about George Washington. He was the first president of the United States. He served from 1789 to 1797. But he had many other accomplishments, too. He owned thousands of hectares

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

so close 电影魔法奇缘插曲 - 音乐为我们奏响 我与你紧紧相拥 演唱者:jon mclaughlin 本片采用了动画和现实拍摄相结合的呈现方式。 在童话的动画世界中,公主爱上了英俊潇洒的王子,王子也对

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the que

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 在美丽的克里斯朵王国,英俊温柔的王子殿下一直都是举国上下的骄傲,在全国人民的祝福下,王子刚刚和你定下了幸福的婚约。然

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

it's like watching a movie 就像看一场电影 double-featured 双重的性格 she plays like a good girl 她像一个好女孩一样玩耍 but i don't believe her 但是我并不相信她 girl what's your sign? 姑娘 你的性格到底是什么样的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

哪里有问题? 小宝听妈妈说床边故事,听到后来睡着了,第二天他跑去问妈妈:「公主后来有找到王子吗?」 Did the princess find her prince at last? 这个句子讲错了。但你知道毛病出在哪里吗? 答

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

G: Seems you're a hero. M: Hard to believe, isn't it? G: No. I knew from the moment I met you. You saved my life, remember? M: But... That was magic. G: And now it seems we've finally found a use for it. M: What do you mean? G: I saw how you saved Ar

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

George Clooney and his former ER costar Julianna Margulies reunited Sunday night at the 2015 Golden Globes in Beverly Hills when the actress, along with actor Don Cheadle, presented the newlywed with the Cecil B. DeMille Award. 周日夜晚,于比佛

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Peck's bad boy: 捣蛋鬼 赏析文学人物,巧记英语词汇 漫画人物Palooka傻瓜 小说人物Peck's bad boy捣蛋鬼 木偶(pleased as) Punch真高兴 养个乖巧的小孩是父母的福气,若摊上个捣蛋鬼,说不定就是上天的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[Intro] Yeah Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl oh oh Let's go [Chorus: Trey Songz] Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up Tell s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

如何跨越平凡和伟大之间的鸿沟 今天要分享的这句名言,让我想起一个人,就是佛祖释迦牟尼。释迦牟尼作为王子,从小锦衣玉食。但他的内心却不能安宁,他苦于无法解救人类的疾苦,便毅

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

They were two princes doomed to death; 命中注定,两位王子在劫难逃, Each loved his beauty and his breath: 让人钦羡,青春鲜活风华正茂, Leave us our life and we will bring fair gifts unto our lord, the king. 尊敬的父王,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The Importance of Being Honest 英语美文 诚信的重要性In the busy city of New York, such an astonishing thing that ever happened. On a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Though the m

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

以字母L开头英语绕口令: 1.Listen to the local yokel yodel. 1.听听那个本地土包子唱的岳得尔调。 2.Lily ladles little Letty's lentil soup. 2.莉莉替小历蒂盛小扁豆汤。 3.Little Mike left his bike like Tike at Spike's

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英语绕口令大全