前元音[e] 小开口45度音 一、每日练嘴单词 1.昂贵的 expensive 2.回忆起、记得 remember 1)我将永远记得我的中国之行。 I'll always remember my visit to China. 2)如果你想记住英语单词,你必须每天操练。

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

布什图书馆开幕 HOUSTON, April 25 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama joined all his living predecessors Thursday morning to dedicate the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dalla

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Missing a Deadline Oliver: Ive just had to tell a client that Im running behind and I wont make the deadline. Alena: How did she take it? Oliver: Not so well, at first. I knew she wouldnt be happy, so Ive been in a dilemma for days: Should I tell her

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

CNN是美国有线电视新闻网(Cable News Network)的英文缩写,由特纳广播公司(TBS)特德特纳于1980年6月创办,通过卫星向有线电视网和卫星电视用户提供全天候的新闻节目,总部设在美国佐治亚州

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

The International Day of Peace should be one of the most important days of the year. It occurs annually on September 21st. It is dedicated to peace as well as the absence of war. This day also serves as a global ceasefire day. Many countries, politic

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run. I endorse him and throw my full support behind him. And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Barack Obama as you have f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

6.Inaugural Speech by Cameron 6.卡梅伦就职演说 Before I talk about that new government, let me say something about the one that has just passed. 在谈论新政府之前,请允许我谈一谈最近刚刚发生过的一件事情。 Compared w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

Let's Hear It for Mom! 听听妈妈的故事 Where would we be without mothers, those tireless caregivers who wipe our noses, pack our lunches, cry at our weddings, and always consider us, though we m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Today's podcast will be dedicated to the 'th'. English, being quite irregular at times, has two ways of pronouncing the combination of the t and the h. That may seem simple, but getting it right is a key to sounding like a native. I have met many peo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Amy Adams - That's How You Know Giselle: How does she know you love her? How does she know she's yours? Man: How does she know that you love her? Giselle: How do you show her you love her? Both: How does she know that you really, really, truely love

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

本期重点单词阐述: applied a.应用的,实用的 He devoted his life to applied science. 他献身于应用科学。 position n. 1. 位置,地点,方位[C] The bed used to be in this position

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Unit 10 fur n 毛皮;毛;软毛 Tibetan adj 西藏的;藏族人的 n 西藏语;西藏人;藏族人 △antelope n 羚羊 in danger 在危险中;垂危 △endanger vt 危害, 使受到危险 die out 灭绝;逐渐消失 as a result of 作为

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

Lincoln's Words at Gettysburg 林肯在葛底斯堡的话 Editor's Note: On November 19, 1863, President Abraham Lincoln spoke at the dedication ceremony for the National Cemetery of Gettysburg in the state of Pennsylvania. The brief address, known a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

I am also aware of the pain my behavior has caused to those of you in this room. I have let you down, and I have let dowm my fans. For many of you, especially my friends, my behavior has been a personal disappointment. To those of you who work for me

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

The Gettysburg Address 葛底斯堡演说 Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. 八十年前,我们的先辈在这

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal(2) Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

And now cute music. You know anywhere brings a smile on all of us who grew up on those Peanuts specials and we have something else smile by this morning. Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the whole Peanuts game are coming back to the big screen. And Eve Syns

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Boyzone - Words Words Boyzone Smile, an everlasting smile A smile can bring you near to me Don't ever let me find you wrong Cause that would bring a tear to me This world has lost it's glory Lets start a brand new story Now my love You think that I d

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Gettysburg AddressFourscore and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. Now, we are engaged in a great civil war, testing wheth

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

面对托福口语中的一些题目和话题,我们应该怎么应对呢?在练习托福口语的时候,也一定要看一些托福口语范文,从中我们可以获得一些托福口语经验,并且可以制作出自己的托福口语模板。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语