Learning to Act Richard: Its 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Why are you banging those pots and pans? Elizabeth: I have an audition coming up and Im rehearsing. Richard: By banging pots and pans? Elizabeth: Im up for a part as a 1950s housewife. I nee

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

Anna Netrebko is one of operas leading stars. She is a stunning soprano who sweeps audiences off their feet with her beauty and incredible voice. The magazine Musical America said she is a genuine superstar for the 21st century and was named 'Musicia

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

1. The second of the 3 female victims found dead in trash bags in East Cleveland, Ohio, has been identified. Police discovered 28-year-old Shetisha Sheeley on Saturday. A registered sex offender has been arraigned on murder charges. 2. Vice President

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(七月)

Wide-eyed high schoolers mingled with world-class talent recently at New York's Carnegie Hall. Since 1991, professional choruses have attended a week of master workshops, rehearsing a major choral work to be performed for the public at the famed musi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

Thank you, thank you very much. Thank you very much for this honor you are awarding me tonight. I've always believed that real measures of celebrity success was not just how famous he becomes, but what he does with that fame and fortune. Especially i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: What do you think about the movie? B: I think the plot was first-class. But I dont think the character development was so strong. A: Yes, the characterization was rather weak. Do you think it is because of the casting o

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Listen Read Learn Telephonist: Good morning. Vane Theater, at your service. Shirley: Hello. I'm thinking about watching a Chinese traditional opera with a foreign girl. What's on this weekend? Telephonist: Well, there will be charity performance on S

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

Jennifer Lopez, a.k.a. J.Lo, is a multi-talented and influential superstar. She is an actress, singer-songwriter, record producer, and dancer. She is also a very smart businesswoman and has used her fame to launch her own fashion line and perfumes. S

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

The Gift is an upcoming Australian-American psychological thriller film written, produced, and directed by Joel Edgerton in his directorial debut. The film stars Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall, and Edgerton.. 杰森贝特曼参演惊悚片 Actor Jason B

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

April, 1950 1950年4月 Dear Madam, 尊敬的女士, Unless something is done at once about your disgusting exhibition in the filthy play you appear in every night, I and several of my friends will do something very unpleasant about it. 如果你每晚

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

Developers are not revealing the exact height of the Burj Dubai until its official debut. But they say the $1.5 billion tower will reach 200 stories into the sky. It will stretch 300 meters higher than Taiwan's Taipei 101, which currently holds the w

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

It's been more than five years since the release of country star Sara Evans' last album. Stronger, is Sara's second consecutive album to debut at Number One on Billboard's Country chart. She says the album's title represents how she feels at this poi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Luke Bryan Sees Quick Success With 'Tailgates and Tanlines' Ten years ago, Luke Bryan moved to Nashville to pursue a career in Country music. With the recent release of his third album, some critics believe Luke is destined to become the genres next

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Doin' My Thing is the title track from Luke Bryan's second album. We really crafted the album and crafted what we felt like we've learned the past couple of years from my fans, and put out an album to really gear toward capturing a broader fan base,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Carmakers have been showcasing their latest electric cars, hybrids and in-car connectivity gadgets at the Beijing Auto Show. The spotlight has been on electric cars, with 70 new energy models rolled out. Meanwhile, 14 SUV models also made their debut

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

今天我们要学的词是 immobile。Immobile 动弹不得的,行动不便的。Arthritis has made him immobile. 关节炎让他无法自由行动。在美国,为了方便老年患者,In some places, pharmacists are using webcams to help immo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Sally: Did you see the new movie, The McQuillan Story? Im writing a movie review for the school paper. Marcus: I went to the premiere last week. What did you think of it? Sally: I liked it. I thought it was entertaining, although it wasnt groundbreak

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是, crucial。 Crucial, 是关键的意思。Crucial factor, 是关键因素,crucial decision, 是关键决策。美国2008年总统大选的共和党参选人,原田纳西州参议员汤普森星期二晚上首次参加公

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

歌词: AK, new day AK, auu! Party people say, party people say Ay, its a new day, it's a new day The world is getting ready, everybody's ready, yeah For a new day, for a new day Celebrate and say, ay, ay, ay, ay It's alright to feel however you wa

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲