突破口语之情景对话(13):Complain about food抱怨食物 13. Complain about food 抱怨食物 A: Is everything to your satisfaction? B: No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very fresh. A: Oh! Sorry to hear that. This is quite unusual as we have steak

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

要求退钱 给我退钱吧。 A:I believe so. But if it redly bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不过如果您觉得喝的不舒服的话,我可以给您换一个。 B:No, don't replace it. Give me a refund. 不用换了,给

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

My motto is: Contented with little, yet wishing for more. Charles Lamb 我的座右銘是:为一点点感到滿足,但希望获得更多。 查尔斯兰姆 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

A: Look, Jimmy's report came today. 看,吉米今天的成绩单。 B: Let's have a look. What is this? Where are all the grades? 让我看下。这是什么?所有的成绩在哪里? A: He's in the third grade Sam! You see under each subject t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Can you tell me what's wrong, sir? 您能告诉我有什么不妥吗,先生? B: The service is too slow and the dishes are served cold. 服务速度太慢了,菜都凉了。 A: I see. I'll report to the manager. 我明白了。我会向经理汇

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Students like optional courses This term our school has offered more than ten optional courses from which students can choose. The courses are given from 4:00 to 5:30 every Thursday afternoon. Students take great interest in optional courses. Their f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Hello, Anna speaking. Hey, Anna. This is Jason. Jason, where you've been hiding lately? You know it's been a long time since your last call. Have you been good? Yes, how are you, Anna? I'm fine. What have you been doing? Working. I've been really bus

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

今天我们要学的词是 fulfilling. Fulfilling令人满意的。I had the most fulfilling lunch. 我午饭吃得太满意了。The old couple had a long-lasting and fulfilling marriage. 这对老夫妇的婚姻长长久久,幸福美满。Volunt

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是drag。 Drag, 作为名词,有累赘的意思。 He did not want to be a drag on his children, 他不愿意成为孩子们的负担。 He has always been a drag on the group, 他总是给集体拖后腿。 在美国总统大

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃