We heard a brilliant simple solution to not killing people in surgery, which is, have a checklist. 我们听说了一个简单有效的方法,来降低手术中病人的死亡率,就是准备一个事项清单。 You can't fix that problem withou

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

春节过后,又是一轮跳槽、求职高峰。你想在英语面试中给面试官留下一个非常好的印象吗?首先要听懂对方的问题。为了避免误解面试官的问题,我们为你准备了一张问题清单,不妨先来看

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

North Korea has taken a key step forward in multinational negotiations to get rid of its nuclear weapons, and is being rewarded by the United States. Pyongyang has submitted an inventory of nuclear programs and materials to China, the host of the lon

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年6月

The Butterfly 蝴蝶 I had had it with life. My career was unexciting. My marriage was on the rocks and I didn't like the direction my figure was going.I felt life was boring and meaningless. 我受够了这样的生活,我的生活枯燥乏味,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

People like lists of things. They're everywhere on the internet. You name any subject matter you can think of, odds are there's a list about it. Nowhere is safe. Even here, on the Guardian Science section, one of the most popular articles in recent m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Whats on your todo list says a lot about you. It determines what you will get done and what you will remember to do. Some people keep lists of any and all task that come their way. Others only write down the few tasks they know they can do today. 任务

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Many people have what they call a bucket list: namely, a list of things they want to experience or accomplish before they die. Sometimes, a bucket list just doesnt cut it, however, which is why making an impossible list is the way to go. Following th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

There were 4.7 billion square metres of housing under construction but not yet available for sale at the end of last year, up by 25% from the end of 2011; 452 million square metres of housing were on sale, nearly three times as much as at the end of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Kids' imaginations are in overdrive when it comes to composing Christmas lists - as they ask for a live walrus, the power of invisibility and Taylor Swift. 每到写圣诞礼物清单的时候,孩子们的想象力总是超乎寻常的他们想要一

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you go on a road trip, do you overpack or underpack? How do you travel with children and pets? I've learned to go somewhere in the middle. Whether the destination is a 2-hour or over 16-hour trip, planning, organization and flexibility are key t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

住在哪儿如同食物和基因很大程度上影响着你的健康,但是却未成为你医疗记录的一部分.在TEDMED ,Bill Davenhall 将为你展示那些被忽略的官方地理数据,这些数据可以通过手机GPS应用程序帮助建

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

President Bush and South Korean President Lee Myung-bak say they are still hopeful that North Korea will disclose the details of its nuclear weapons program, as required under a 2007 six-party accord. Pyongyang is more than three months late in discl

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年4月

The United States Ambassador to South Korea says Washington must receive a complete nuclear declaration from Pyongyang before it can remove North Korea from American list of states sponsoring terrorism. An American ambassador says the North is failin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

The chief U.S envoy in talks to get North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons says his discussions with officials in Pyongyang covered a lot of ground. He says he has great concern about moves to restart North Korea's main facility for producing mat

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月

让你记忆力飙升的十大绝招 You forgot that thing you were supposed to do for your boss. And that favor your were going to do for a friend. Or even to pay that bill that was due。 你忘记了上司交代过的任务。或是忘记要去给朋

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China last Tuesday released a list of goods banned for export to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), as the items could be used to develop weapons of mass destruction. 上周二,中国发布了一份禁止向朝鲜出口物品的清单,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hey. How we doing? 怎么样 In the black. Did the Hood get his man? 不怎么样。帽衫侠找到他的人了么 Well, we won't be having any problems with Vertigo anymore. Look, Tommy, I'm sorry. 我们不会再因为致幻剂惹上麻烦了。汤米

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

故宫将建流散文物追索清单 《故宫保护总体规划2013-2025》23日正式面向社会征求意见,根据总规,未来10年将关注流散文物的回归。建立流散文物清单,系统进行信息收集,制定回归计划。 请

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

翻译练习: (一) 我看呢,主要是因为没有必须达成的决心,没有决心就没有行动。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一、提升英语最好的方式 1.美剧 2.英语电影 二、看电影:重复三遍的作用 1.第一遍:看内容,了解电影情节 2.第二遍:不停的按暂停,记录不熟悉的单词,查字典,跟读长难句 3.第三遍:跟读

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语