发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Candy signed up for a cooking class because she wanted to improve her cooking skills. After she browsed through the list, she chose a baking class. Candy had often thought that becoming a pastry chef would be fun. However, she had always been too hes

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

The children came running in. It was three feet off the ground, and they said, What is this? 孩子们跑了进来。电脑离地面有3英尺,他们问:这是什么? And I said, Yeah, it's, I don't know. So... 我说:唔,这是我不知道。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Jim went to the thrift shop. He wasnt looking for anything in particular. He liked to go there just to browse. A big sign on the front door said OPEN. The shop was closed on Sunday and Monday. The rest of the week, it opened at 10 a.m. and closed at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Yes,that's right,they've already seen in some parts of the wetlands here,the more remote islands that some of that sheen on top of the water is coming ashore and affecting some of the islands on the uttermost parts of wetlands.The real fear is that h

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

鳄鱼的微笑Clyde's Smile-儿童英语故事三在线英语阅读

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之常用英语

Mark:People came to Facemash in a stampede, right? Eduardo: Yeah. Mark: But it wasnt because they saw picture of hot girls. You can go anywhere on the internet and see pictures of hot girls. Eduardo: Yeah. Mark: It was because they saw pictures of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mark:People came to Facemash in a stampede, right? Eduardo: Yeah. Mark: But it wasnt because they saw picture of hot girls. You can go anywhere on the internet and see pictures of hot girls. Eduardo: Yeah. Mark: It was because they saw pictures of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Task2: The InternetA Small Town The Internet is a global network, but in many ways its like a small town with similar services to offer. There are electronic post offices to send and receive e-mail, functioning somewhat more efficiently than the Post

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

ascertain vt. 查明 assess vt. 评定 bibliography n. 参考书目 bewilder vt. 迷惑 browse v./n. 浏览 censor n. 检查员 checkup n. 检查 commentary n. 评论 considerable adj. 相当大的 consult v. 考虑 critical adj. 评论的 deliberate

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

An overseas business trip国外出差 My company assigned me to attend an overseas exhibition. 公司派我出国去参加展览 There are still lots of people,so was hard to move in the exhibition hall. 展览会场人山人海,人要移动都很困难

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

More than two decades of Washington events, unedited and uncut Art Chimes | Washington, DC 26 March 2010 Related Links C-SPAN Video Archive Time again for our Website of the Week, when we showcase interesting and innovative online destinations. This

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Its now September, and the elk/ have made their way down to graze where the grass on the riverbank is still green, and they can browse the nutritious shoots of young willow trees. The males are now upping their game. This bull urinates on himself to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

The Office - Virus! (C0007) A: Oh great! This stupid computer froze again!That's the third time today! Hey Samuel, can you come take a look at my PC? It's acting upagain. It must have a virus or something. B: Just give me a second; Ill be right up. B

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Time again for our Website of the Week, when we showcase interesting and innovative online destinations. The World Bank lends money to promote development, and to help achieve its goals it collects a lot of data. For years, the World Bank has been on

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Do you like shopping? Or does the thought of traipsing round the shops fill you with dread? For some of us, shopping is an enjoyable way of spending our leisure time and our money. For me, it's something I would rather avoid. Thank goodness for the i

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

13. Do you have a more inexpensive? 你们有没有便宜的房间? 还能这样说: Do you have any cheaper room? Do you have any room less expensive? 应用解析: inexpensive disk 廉价磁盘 14. I want to book a room with a bath. 我想预订

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Do you have pants to go with the jacket? 你们有和这件夹克搭配的裤子吗? 还能这样说: Are there any pants to coordinate with this jacket? Do you have some pants matched with this jacket? 应用解析: go with 还有其他意思

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Pulling out your phone while having a one-on-one conversation 一对一聊天时掏出手机看 I get it not every conversation you have in life is going to be a riveting exchange of ideas. 我懂你,不是每场对话都有思想碰撞的美妙火花

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

In two studies, scientists showed volunteers a series of words or images while their brains were being monitored. The volunteers were not told it was a memory experiment, so they made no special effort to memorize the words or scenes. After the exper

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16