Quick question for you, Dan. So you're a movement -- (DW: Chauvinist.) -- chauvinist. 我问一个简短的问题。所以你是一个运动--(沃:沙文主义者。)--沙文主义者。 Does that mean that you think that the other things we th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

And the fundamental idea is you want to plan your movements so as to minimize the negative consequence of the noise. 话说回来,我们的基本思路是要找到一种动作方式,能够把杂音带来的负面影响降到最低。 And one intu

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So why is it that we move the particular ways we do? 那我们为什么用这种特定的模式移动呢? Well let's think about what really happens. Maybe we don't all quite move the same way. 来想想真实情况可能是什么。假如我们并不

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Hubble Detects Oxygen-Bearing Minerals on Moon 哈勃天文台探测到月球上拥有含氧矿物质 The orbiting Hubble observatory is usually aimed at extremely distant areas of the universe. But f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--环境科学探索

倘若中国公民在其素质普遍提升到一定水平的情况下,拥有持枪权是锦上添花,还是雪上加霜? If Chinese citizens generally have a certain level of quality, the possession of gun rights is the icing on the cake?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

英语学习笔记: accelerate [?k'sel?re?t] v. 加速 catchphrase ['k?t?fre?z] n. 广告语 mouth-watering 让人流口水的 Because were worth it, too! 因为我们也配拥有! This is such a mouth-watering cake! 这块蛋糕真让人流口水啊

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A great attitude contributes to a great day. If you have a great day everyday, then you'll have a great year in complete. Then it will be summed up to a great life. 积极的态度,带来一天的精彩 拥有精彩的一天天 就会收获精彩的一

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

He owned himself defeated.他承认自己落败了。 我们知道own是拥有的意思,例如: He owns two cars.他拥有两辆车。 在最上面的那句中own表示的却是承认的意思。own后可用that引导出承认的事,例如: He owned that he had neglected his duty.他承认自己玩忽职守。 如

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

What qualifications do you have that relate to the position? 你拥有哪些与这个职位相关的资质? I have 14 years of experience as financial officer of a large multinational,including a track record of contributing to bottom-line results

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈我们的新产品。 I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。 OK. Go ahead, please. 好的,请讲吧。 When may I introduce our new produc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Six Way to Turn Desires into Gold The method by which desire for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps, these: First: fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not suffici

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

China Restarts Fastest Bullet Trains China will again lay claim to operating the fastest bullet train service in the world. According to Chinese media, the Beijing to Shanghai train will once again be allowed to reach speeds up to 350 kilometers an h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

I saw you flash a smile that seemed to me to say 我看到你稍纵即逝的笑意引诱着我吐露心声 You wanted so much more than casual conversation 你还欲求更多而不单单是寻常交谈 I swear I caught a look before you turned away 我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

蒂朵(Dido)不是天使,虽然首张专辑《无天使No Angel》拥有灿烂的销售数字及辉煌的得奖记录,仔细想想,这些成绩根本及不上她的歌声和作品,带给全世界千万听众刹那的感动与深刻的回味

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Some people live for the fortune 一些人为财富而活 [00:33.0]Some people live just for the fame 一些人只是为名誉而活 Some people live for the power yeah 一些人为权力而活 耶~~~ Some people live just to play the game 一些

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Chapter 9 The Myth of Doing It All 第9章 全能女人是个神话 Having it all. Perhaps the greatest trap ever set for women was the coining of this phrase. 拥有一切也许是女人遭遇的最大陷阱。 Bandied about in speeches, headlines,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

GWEN IFILL: Now: bringing health care to an often-forgotten population. One out of three of those newly eligible for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act are expected to be former inmates after their release from prison or jail. It's a story that h

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

公共政策专家安妮-玛丽.斯洛特(Anne-Marie Slaughter)2012年的文章《为什么女性依然不能拥有一切》引起了轰动。但事实上,这只是女性的问题吗?在这段演讲中,斯洛特(Slaughter)扩展了她的观

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

Shane,1979年生于爱尔兰,全名Shane Steven Filan,曾任西城男孩主唱,爱好骑马、斯诺克、野营、高尔夫,获得了多项音乐类奖项。 Not sure if you know this 我无确定你是否知道会这样 But when we first met 但

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

关于商业经营中的诚信原则,中国自古就有货真价实,童叟无欺的八字经典,有趣的是,在英文中也有一个八字真言:NO TRICKS,从字面看来,与中文的意义非常相近。不过NO TRICKS并不仅仅代表

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语