Seasons In The Sun - Westlife Goodbye to you my trusted friend 别了朋友,我的挚友 We've know each other since we were nine or ten 我们已相识很久,那时我们还是孩子 Together we've climbed hills and trees 我们曾一起爬过无数

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

But you can imagine looking inside the brain. And here's inside the brain. 不过我们能想象大脑内部发生了什么。图上就是大脑内部。 You might have a little predictor, a neural simulator, of the physics of your body and your sens

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So for example, if you put your hand under a table and try to localize it with your other hand, you can be off by several centimeters due to the noise in sensory feedback. 比如说,如果把一只手放在桌子底下,然后在桌子上面用另一

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Americas Most Diverse Fighting Force Celebrates Its Differences For much of U.S. history, the American military fighting force was mostly white and male. But today, the force is as diverse as the country it serves to protect. Fort Bragg in the state

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

丹尼尔斯拥有暗黑力场的异能,他逃出了寒冰监狱后再次杀人。基地管理者埃里克要求众特工测谎,沃德测谎时被查出异常,却巧妙的打消了埃里克的质疑。沃德、斯凯、梅被留在基地,库尔

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 神盾局特工 第一季

生活中有许多幸福的片断,只是我们经常忽视。两个人的相处需要无尽的包容,当生气的时候,多想想对方的好,想想幸福的点滴,一切困难都算不了什么。 A man and his girlfriend were married. It

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I'm a neuroscientist. And in neuroscience, we have to deal with many difficult questions about the brain. 我是个神经生物学家。在神经生物学研究里,我们需要处理很多关于大脑的难题。 But I want to start with the easies

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best. 勇敢的做自己,不要为任何人而改变。如果他们不能接受最差的你,也不配拥有最好的你。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Calm down, never panic It is the best way to think better ways You have to stay focused Never be out of your mind you can't think better with it. 平静镇定,不慌不忙 这样就可以更清晰地思考 保持聚焦,保持专注 不要失去理性

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Calm down, never panic It is the best way to think better ways You have to stay focused Never be out of your mind you can't think better with it. 平静镇定,不慌不忙 这样就可以更清晰地思考 保持聚焦,保持专注 不要失去理性

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

谈判是一种技巧,当然更需要沟通。遇到矛盾或者双方意见不一致的时候如何来表达自己的观点或立场呢。 I think the price is a little high. Cant you reduce it? 我觉得价格有些高,能不能降低一些呢?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Good job! 做得好! Good job! Just do it by your own way. 做得好!就按你自己的方式去做。 Thanks. I will. 谢谢,我会的。 I know you are working very hard. 我知道你工作很努力。 I know you are working very hard. 我知道你

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

They say we're young and we don't know, 他们说我们年轻 我们不懂 won't find out until we grow 不会发现 直到我们的成长 Well i don't know babe if that is true, 好吧 我不知道这是不是真的 亲爱的 cause you got me and ba

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

It's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain 气温华氏72度,感觉不会下雨 It's been a perfect day 如此完美的一天 We're all spinning on our heels 我们开着车自在地兜风 so far away from real In California 一起远离加州的现实压力

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

关于商业经营中的诚信原则,中国自古就有货真价实,童叟无欺的八字经典,有趣的是,在英文中也有一个八字真言:NO TRICKS。从字面看来,与中文的意义非常相近。不过NO TRICKS并不仅仅代表

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

英文歌词: Mariah carey Without you No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes You sorrow shows Yes it shows No I can't forget tomorrow When I think

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Russia and China Find Common Ground Ed Warner Washington 16 Jun 2001 08:13 UTC Just before his meeting with President George Bush in Slovenia, Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Chinese leaders

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

Welcome to the Kobe show, stay tuned 欢迎来到科比show,好好欣赏吧 Time has wings 时间仿佛长了翅膀 You know even when you realize that you need to appreciate the time, still goes by fast 就算你意识到真的需要珍惜时间,时

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

You think you own whatever land you land on 你认为你拥有脚下一切的土地 The earth is just a dead thing you can claim 你最后无法得到的正是地球 But I know every rock and tree and creature 但是我知道世界万物 Has a life h

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

You hid your skeletons, when I had shown you mine 当我展示真正的自我时,你却极力掩饰自己 you woke the devil that I thought you left behind 你唤醒了那个我以为已经远远落在身后的恶魔 I saw the evidence the crimson

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲