The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Ah, wife, cried Philemon, I fear some poor traveler is seeking hospitality among our neighbors and, 哎呀,亲爱的,菲利蒙喊道,恐怕某个可怜的旅行者正在我们的邻居那里谋求款待, instead of giving him food and lodging

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Philemon went forward, saying in the heartiest tone: Welcome, strangers! Welcome! 菲利蒙走上前去,用最热诚的语气说,欢迎你们,陌生人!欢迎你们! Thank you! replied the younger of the two. 谢谢您!两个陌生人中较

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

A waffle, waffle, is something that is made from batter. 华夫饼(waffle),是用糊状物做成的。 Batter, batter, when we talk about cooking is a liquid, made usually with eggs, and flour, and perhaps milk, 糊状物(batter),当我们谈

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

To store, store, as a verb means to keep something in a placeto keep something in a cupboard, or cabinet, or a box. 存储(store),作动词的意思是把东西保存在一个地方保存在橱柜、柜子或箱子里。 Well, the cupboard is w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

A smooth curdled milk lump has soon been rolled. 一个光滑的牛奶团子很快就被揉了出来。 After several moves, the dough is dragged into a sheet which is then rolled up onto the bamboo rack by the wall. 三两下后,奶团子被拉扯成

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Carrying a bottle of milk, Fern sat down under the apple tree inside the yard. 弗恩拿来一瓶牛奶,在苹果树下的猪栏里坐下来。 Wilbur ran to her and she held the bottle for him while he sucked. 威尔伯跑到她面前,她端着奶

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

AS IT IS 2013-09-16 Growing Demand for Meat, Milk and Eggs对肉类、牛奶和鸡蛋的需求不断增长 Hello there, and welcome to As It Is -- VOAs daily show for people learning American English! Im Christopher Cruise in Washington. Today on our

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Unit 31 would 用以提出建议或邀请 like 喜欢,喜爱 some 一些,若干 water 水,饮用水 banana 香蕉 bike 自行车, 脚踏车 milk 奶,牛奶

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

进阶篇订制你的独特咖啡 到国际连锁咖啡店点咖啡,常常会看到咖啡的杯子后面,有一些选择表,这到底是什么东西?其实这是店员做记号,填入客人个人化口味选择的表格。现在就来看看,

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Richard is a light eater. He doesn't eat much. He isn't a heavy eater. He eats a light breakfast, a light lunch, and a light dinner. Richard is not fat. He is thin. He will always be thin, because he is a light eater. He eats a bowl of cereal for bre

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Lesson 9 The Little Milk-maid 第九课 小小挤奶女工 Look at me, boys and girls. I am a little milkmaid. I am going home with my milk-pail and my stool. 男孩们,女孩们,看看我,我就是一个小小挤奶女工,我提着牛奶桶,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

今天我们要学的词是underscore。 Underscore, 是突出、强调的意思。美国加州八月份的失业率攀升到了70年来的最高水平。California's unemployment rate underscored the nation's slow economic recovery, 加州的失业率

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Triangle Trade 三角贸易 Imagine that you have plenty of milk but no bread, 想象一下,你有很多牛奶却没有面包, you know that your sister had some bread but she doesn't drink milk, 你知道你妹妹有面包,但她不喝牛奶,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我喜欢过简单的每一天,但是有时我却感觉到.. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 我希望找到一个属于我的小地方,我现在要去知道这

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

microcomputer n.微型计算机 microphone n.话筒,扩音器 microprocessor n.微处理器 microscope n.显微镜 microscopic a.显微镜的;微观的;细致的 microwave n.微波 middle n./a.中间(的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

GARFIELD:Lets play astronaut(宇航员) again today. NERMAL:Yeah? GARFIELD:Yeah.I love that game.Youre such a brave little astronaut. NERMAL:All right. GARFIELD:Prepare to jump into your spaceship,commander(指挥官) Nermal. NERMAL:But wh-w

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

❤ 模仿文本:From that point onwards, I've just always, whenever I had the opportunity, done it myself, tried to find somewhere getting myself involved in the making process so I can understand it better. And then I became a food writer. And it

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Basically, according to their findings, the risk of death rose 15 percent for every glass of milk consumed per day. And for women it actually increased bone fractures as well. 根据他们的研究

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

An Old Legend about Cheese 一个关于奶酪的古老传说 No one knows who made the first cheese, 没有人知道谁制成了第一块奶酪, but an old legend says that it was an Arabian merchant. 但是一则古老的传奇故事说,一位阿拉

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读