How to adapt youself to college life There are obvious differences between high school life and college life. First,college students will live in the dormitory with classmates who come from various places, and who may have different living habits. Se

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Reuters To European protesters this may seem a way to help the Chinese people. But Chinese aren't exactly excited about what's happening along the international lag of the torch relay, and take it as a shameful thing. Ma Xianming works for an insura

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

迷你对话: A: But you should be considerate to the kids, its their nature to play. 但是你该体贴孩子们,爱玩是他们的天性。 B: What I cannot put up with is that they may even give me a back talk. 我受不了的是他们居然和我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A:My son is alway complaining that Idump onhim. He was very rude and told me to mind my own business. I cannot put up with that. 我的儿子总是抱怨我对他太挑剔了,他很不客气,让我管好自己就行了,我真是受

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎一起来和Juliet趣味学英语。今天我们的话题是最后一根稻草跑题了。 陆明看到英文杂志上有很多奇怪的语言,于是就到Alice家中请教。楼上咚咚咚咚的敲鼓声一直持续

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Who do you think breaks the law in our society? If you believe that only tough guys commit crimes, you may have to think again. Answer the following questions honestly. Has anyone you know ever driven drunk? Can you think of a friend who has used dru

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

今天我们要介绍给大家的两个习惯用语都有同一个关键的字。这个关键的字就是:Shoe. Shoe就是一只鞋子。要是多数的话,那就是在shoe后面加一个s,成为shoes。好。现在我们先来讲第一个以sh

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

First of all, I'd like to thank you for coming out. I appreciate you guys very very much. Never thought the day would come. It was fun to be called by each of you, and I just want to say. Who's this? Yes, for real? You want me to come up, and apply f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

美丽的谎言 两大天后合作单曲 Beautiful Liar 成功的06年并没有停止Beyonce的脚步,现在Beyonce力邀如今在拉丁乐坛如日中天的Shakira,共同演唱最新单曲Beautiful Liar。同样的具有极高人气,同样的充

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英国X-factor2009年冠军Joe McElderry处子专辑第一主打Ambitions Now, I cant behave I feel it in my feet on the streets But dont you know? Theres something I can feel when I breathe I told you once Youre breaking into separate parts But dont

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

托福口语中常常会碰到一些要用刀情态动词的地方,不过作为一个度的把握考生们对于这些托福考试词汇还不能良好的运用,下面的托福口语技巧介绍的就是关于情态动词中can和can't的用法,相

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语