MR. OBAMA: Thank you. Thank you so much. Vice President Biden, Mr. Chief Justice, Members of the United States Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens: 谢谢,非常感谢大家。拜登副总统、首席大法官先生、国会议员们、

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Remarks by the First Lady at City College of New York Commencement City College of New York New York, New York 12:19 P.M. EDT MRS. OBAMA: Wow! (Applause.) Let me just take it in. First of all, it is beyond a pleasure and an honor to be here to celebr

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

This week, I signed into law a Wall Street reform bill that willprotect consumers and our entire economy from therecklessness and irresponsibility that led to the worst recessionof our lifetime. Its reform that will help put a stop to the abusiveprac

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hi, this is Joe Biden. I'm speaking to you from the University of Pittsburgh, where I just spoke to students here about what we've done to help ease the burden on them when it comes to the rising cost of tuition and the accumulating student debt and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

The last year has been a time of great challenge and great progress for our country. We ended one war and began to wind down another. We dealt a crippling blow to al-Qaeda and made America more secure. We stood by our friends and allies around the wo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

为未来清洁能源投资-奥巴马演讲 Hi, everybody. Im speaking to you this week from a factory in Petersburg, Virginia, where theyre bringing on more than 100 new workers to build parts for the next generation of jet engines. 大家好。本周

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hello, everybody. I just received a full briefing from our emergency response teams, including FEMA, and agencies that are going to be helpful in the response and recovery efforts, the Department of Energy, the Department of Transportation, the Depar

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Hello, everybody. Im speaking to you this week from the Boeing Plant in Everett, Washington. Boeing has been in this community for half a century. But its what theyre doing here today that has folks really excited; because at this plant theyre buildi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody. In the State of the Union, I laid out three areas we need to focus on if were going to build an economy that lasts: new American manufacturing, new skills and education for American workers, and new sources of American-made energy.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

JUDY WOODRUFF:One week into his second term, President Obama officially took on the issue of immigration today. He said it comes down to a simple question: whether the country and the government have the resolve, finally, to deal with the long-fester

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

JOHANNESBURG, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama shook hands with his Cuban counterpart Raul Castro while attending the memorial service for former South African President Nelson Mandela on Tuesday. This came after small steps taken by t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Barack Obama has blamed the rise of Donald Trump and Brexit on globalisation, technological change and suspicion of elites among millions of people still suffering the fallout of the 2008 financial crisis. 巴拉克.奥巴马(Barack Obama)将唐纳德

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 In the coming weeks, we face some important decisions about how to pay down our debt in a way that grows our economy and creates good jobsdecisions that will make a real difference in the strength and pace of our rec

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 This week, I've been speaking about America's national securityour past, our present, and our future. 本周我想谈谈美国国家安全的过去,现在以及未来。 On Thursday, I outlined the future of our fight ag

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

NAIROBIU.S. President Barack Obama has arrived in Kenya, amid extremely tight security, for the start of a landmark two-day visit. The president's plane, Air Force One, touched down in Nairobi Friday evening. Obama was greeted on the tarmac by Kenyan

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Well, President Obama recently gave a major foreign policy speech at the West Point Military Academy in which he outlined his plan to forge counterterrorism partnerships with US allies in different regions of the world. The White House is now seeking

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

经典译文 With the New Year just around the corner, President Obama said there will be difficult debates and tough fights ahead but that hes hopeful the American people will come together to grow the economy and strengthen the middle class. 2012年

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马敦促以色列总理寻求与巴勒斯坦谈判 WASHINGTON, July 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to pursue peace talks with the Palestinians. In their phone conversation

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Tell J.R. and everybody to put on a shirt though 告诉JR史密斯和其他人把衣服穿上 Ok I will, I definitely will 好的,我会的,我一定会的 Cant be just walking around without a shirt, Yeah, ok I definitely will 连件T桖都不穿还

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

WASHINGTON, July 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Sunday issued a statement on the acquittal of George Zimmerman, calling for calm as well as efforts to curb gun violence. Obama said in the statement that the death of Trayvon Martin, who

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(313) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻