11. I know that I can create miracles in my life. My innate creativity surprises and delights me. It is safe for me to speak up for myself. I stand on my own two feet. I accept and use my own power.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语高级

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: While some may see them as the crazy ones. We see genius. 或许有些人认为他是一个疯子,但是我们认为他是个天才。 Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Pay more attention to what you are doing than to the people around you People always have something to say It's an innate talent of humans All you have to do is focus and never be bothered. 更多地关注你所做的事情 而不是身边的人的评论

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Your smarts will come in handy because you will travel in a land of marvels. We humans, plodding as we are, will astonish ourselves. We'll invent ways to generate clean energy and a lot of it. Atom by atom, we'll assemble small machines that will ent

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

While my grandmother was crying, my grandfather, who had been driving in silence, pulled over onto the shoulder of the highway. He got out of the car and came around and opened my door and waited for me to follow. Was I in trouble? My grandfather was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

As a civilization, we will have so many gifts, just as you as individuals have so many individual gifts as you sit before me. 作为文明人,我们会拥有如此之多的天赋,就像是坐在我面前的你们,每一个生命个体都拥有许

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

9.Amazon We Are What We Choose 9.亚马逊 选择塑造人生 But what I want to talk to you about today is the difference between gifts and choices. Cleverness is a gift, kindness is a choice. Gifts are easy---they're given after all. Choices can be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

I've been reading books of old 我曾饱览古老的书籍 The legends and the myths 那些传说与神话 Achilles and his gold 阿克琉斯和他的战利品 Hercules and his gifts 大力神与他的天赋 Spiderman's control 蜘蛛侠的控制力

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

编者按: 一个懂得生活的人,必然是一个内心世界丰富充实的人。一个内心世界丰富的人才能在黑暗中看到光明,才能欣赏生长在荆棘丛中艳丽的花朵,才能在纷繁的外部表象中寻到事物的本

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

迷你对话: A: Tom, whats wrong with your cassette recorder? 汤姆,你的录音机怎么啦? B: It cannot work. 它坏了。 A: Why not ask Jim for help? He has a knack for fixing things. 为什么不让吉姆给你修一修呢?他休东西很

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

But no one has yet found a case in which true world-class expertise was accomplished in less time. 然而,不需要花费多少时间练习,一个人的技能就达到世界水准,目前还没有这样的案例。 It seems that it takes the bra

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

激情。想要深入某一特定领域的强烈愿望通常是你将在这一领域有所建树的迹象。想象寻找自己的天赋所在一样,找到自己的兴趣所在的方式也是通过涉足不同的领域,看哪些能和自己长生共

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

重点词汇 wrap:vt. 包;缠绕;隐藏;掩护 clue:n. 线索;(故事等的)情节 gift:n. 礼物;天赋;赠品 1. I'm ready to wrap that perfect Christmas gift but I haven't found it yet 我已经准备好精美包装我的完美圣诞

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

9. I danced with her all night. 我整晚都跟她共舞。 还能这样说: I danced with her all evening. I danced to the music with her through the night. 应用解析: white night 不眠之夜;白夜; through out the night 通宵达旦;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

I have a vivid memory of what happened next, and it was not what I expected. 我清晰地记得接下来发生了什么,而那是我意料之外的。 I expected to be applauded for my cleverness and arithmetic skills. 我本期待着小聪明和算术

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Abundance is a Life Style Abundance is a life style, a way of living your life. It isnt something you buy now and then or pull down from the cupboard, dust off and use once or twice, and then return to the cupboard. Abundance is a philosophy; it appe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

讲解文本: go out of one's way 特意,特地,不怕麻烦的 I went out of my way to help him. 我特意帮了他一把。 Mike went out of his way to get you this gift. 麦克特地去给你买的这件礼物。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Life lesson 人生课程 Share your talents. 分享你的天赋。 Everyone has a gift to offer. It's a waste tokeep your gifts hidden from the world. Find out what you are good at, or the talentyou can share, and actively seek places to share those

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Now, here's a big thing you don't wanna get tripped up on. Don't try and look for the perfect job or the perfect business to start in order to express your strengths. Your strengths are gonna be

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文