本单元是关于在酒吧的对话 Tim: It's your round Alice Alice: What, again? Alright, what do you all want? Helen: An orange juice please. Michal: The same for me too. Tim: Oh come on Michal, you're not in Poland now. Why not try a traditional pint of E

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

伊朗-美国裔喜剧家玛斯 乔布蓝尼来到了卡塔尔多哈的TED峰会上,谈论了在中东的一些严肃话题例如当问好时到底要轻吻几下,以及在美国飞机上什么不该说。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:地球村

Gunman Kills 12 People in California Bar Shooting A gunman opened fire at a crowded bar in Southern California Wednesday night, killing 12 people and wounding many others. The Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks is popular among local college s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

bar 酒吧 catch 赶上 miss 错过 platform 站台 plenty 大量 plenty of 大量,许多 return tickets 往返票 station 站 the next train 下一班车 train 火车

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Todd: So, Alex, you're still at university. 托德:亚历克斯,你还在上大学吧。 Alex: Yes, sir 亚历克斯:是的,先生。 Todd: So, what's a typical day at university like? 托德:那大学里每天基本的生活是什么样的?

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

A drunk man A man went to a bar, got really drunk and then walked home. The man fell down after every two steps he took. He continued walking and falling all the way to his house. The next morning his wife said, I know you were drinking last night. H

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

本期话题:喝神马酒?酒醉怎么形容?这些你都知道吗?在这一期中Sean 因为宿醉而被Michelle取笑,快来关注吧! 第一幕: Michelle: Hey, Sean. You look like hell. And you smell even worse. (闻到了浑身的酒

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

英语学习笔记: Gin [d??n] n. 金酒 Vodka ['vɑ?dk?] n. 伏特加 whisky ['w?ski] on the rocks 加冰的威士忌 Stir [st??r] vt. 搅和 Drink like a fish 喝酒喝的很多 guzzle ['ɡ?zl] v. 狂饮 liquor ['l?k?r] n. 烈性酒 lemonade [?le

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

David Beckham moved to Beverly Hills in 2007 with his wife Victoria and their three sons, and the soccer star has no plans to move back to the UK. 万人迷大卫-贝克汉姆在2007年拖家带口,搬到了美国好莱坞的贝弗利山庄,转眼三

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It was late and everyone had left the caf, except an old man who sat in the shadow the leaves of the tree made against the electric light. In the daytime the street was dusty, but at night the dew settled the dust and the old man liked to sit late be

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

在美国领略巴西世界杯足球赛 For anyone with World Cup fever who cant make it to Brazil for the games, there are other ways to soak up the excitement - and the flavor of the country -- without missing a moment. In one of Washington, D.C.s

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):新时代青春的声音(5) 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:加拿大酒吧保安的日常工作 语法天地(Grammar Talk):动名词作介词宾语的使用:及物动词

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

情景对话: Phil: It was supposed to be such a great moment for me as a dad. I was gonna walk into that bar, give my daughter her new car keys, and say, honey chug that drink. We're going for a spin. Jay: Phil, put these in your purse. I just bea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Did you get enough pancakes, sweetie? 你的煎薄饼够吗,亲爱的? 知识点讲解: 1、Pancake(因为意外、事故)被弄扁 早餐中 pancake = 煎薄饼 【例句一】 The car was pancaked in the accident, but than

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

一个很舒服的声音,又略带叛逆的情感...就是Carina Round,关于她的介绍少之又少,只能从她的声音猜想:她是倔犟独立的,感观动物,冲动大于理智,绝对不会和另外一个女孩分享同一个doll。 Artist:Carina Round Song:Backseat We were sleeping in for years, lettin

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My friend Sabrina and I decided to go out dancing last weekend. We went to a club called the Fine Line and when we got there, there was long line outside. That's one thing I hate about L.A. clubs. The hottest ones have long lines and it's hard to get

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

A dog can play the piano 会弹钢琴的狗 A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. The bartender says, Get out of here with that dog! The guy says, But this isn't just any dog... this dog can play the piano! The bartender replies, Well, if he can p

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Give me a second 给我一秒钟的时间 I need to get my story straight 让我理清思绪 My friends are in the bathroom 死党醉倒在洗手间 Getting higher than the Empire State 比那帝国大厦还要high My lover she's waiting for me 爱人在

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

上次我们学了两个由hour这个词组成的习惯用语,the eleventh hour解释最后时刻, zero hour意思是关键时刻。 今天我们再讲两个也是从hour发展而来的习惯用语,但和上次不同的是今天学的都表示欢

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

(Sounds of a crowded bar) Yang Li: Hi, and welcome to Authentic Real English, with me Yang Li. 我现在在一家非常拥挤的酒吧里,排着队等着点酒。 Barman: (Shouting) Who's next please? Drinkers: Me, me, me... Barman: OK you... Drink

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版