[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 如何开始: 鼠标点击操作 游戏介绍: 鼠标点击找寻图片下面的那些字母,你能找到所有的隐藏的字母吗?

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语游戏在线玩

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 新年到了,贝贝把家里打扫一下,把家里的东东都收起来。 鼠标控制,鼠标连续点击2个相同的图案,如果它们之间能通过3根以内直

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

Part One 你听不懂的 Tell it to the marines 我才不信呢 I don't care how good you think your reason is. Tell it to the marines! Well, Jerry thinks he can start his own business without having any working experience. Tell it to the marines! Christine b

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 Greek gift 危险的礼物 The necklace Tony gave me is a Greek gift. He expects me to compliment him in front of the manager. Flash in the pan 昙花一现 He wrote a popular novel three years ago but it was only a flash in the pan. He h

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

复习部分 ivory tower 象牙塔 就是生活在脱离现实生活中的小天地。 Judas kiss 犹大之吻 说的就是背叛的行为,或者是 kiss of death come on to somebody to 与 for 的差别 Part One 你听不懂的 manna from heaven 天助,意外收获 Patricia won a 1000 dollar from the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 On the qui vive 很警惕,小心 You'd better be on the qui vive when you are driving. After all, it hasn't been long since you had the driver's licence. After the 921 earthquake, everyone is on the qui vive all the time and hopes th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 Meet one's Waterloo 遭到惨败,受到沉重打击 William has always been proud of his eloquence. But he finally met his Waterloo by losing the speech contest last week. The basketball team of my school met their Waterloo yesterday on t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 For a song 便宜的,以很低的价格 You can always buy some antiques for a song at this market. Stanley needs a mount of cash urgently and he sold his car for a song. Common-law marriage 同居 They have been in a common-law marriage f

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 By hook or by crook 不择手段 By hook or by crook, youd better complete your homework today. John is determined that by hook or by crook he will get the bid. Beauty and the Beast 美女与野兽,一朵鲜花插在牛粪上 Beauty and the Beast

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Part One 你听不懂的 ivory tower 象牙塔, 脱离现实生活的小天地 Joyce lives in an ivory tower that she never cares what happens in the world. You will never be a competent news reporter if you live in an ivory tower. Judas kiss 犹大之吻,背叛行为 Afte

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

Unit 9 Twenty-one kind faces 第9单元 二十一张友善的面孔 Yesterday was one of my most challenging days of backpacking ao far. First, a little girl tan up and pinched me! Then, not even five minutes later, some boys made a game out of throw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 3 Dull Axe 第3单元 钝了的斧子 Jon likes his job and he used to be quite good at it. In fact, ten years ago when he began working at TT, he was considered one of the best in the company. However, over the past few years Jon'sperformance a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Part One 你听不懂的 Ring the changes 变换说或做的方式 Kelly enjoys ringing the changes and her apartment is decorated very often. Paul rings the changes with what he wears every week. Sell someone down the river 出卖某人,背叛某人 Steven criticized

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: Green Protector,绿色菜园保卫战,绿色保护 一群怪物盯上了人类的牧场,它们要闯进去搞破坏。你需要布置各种植物来保护家园。 鼠

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 在线联机小游戏 小游戏简介: 用晶莹剔透的水晶七巧板,把画面中的图案拼出来, 要充分利用手中的材料,鼠标点击拖动操作。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

I have something to say. 我有话要说。 I have something to say. 我有话要说。 Sure. Go ahead please. 好的。请说。 I'd like to put a question to the first speaker. 我想向第一个发言者提问。 I'd like to put a question to the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

be open to 乐意接受,愿意考虑,对开放 We are open to a discussion with them. 我们很愿意和他们一起讨论。 This place should be open to everyone. 这个地方应该对每个人都开放。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Unit 7 Sunbathing 单元 7 日光浴 Jen spent almost all of her vacation sunbathing on the roof of her hotel. 珍的假期几乎都在旅馆屋顶上沐日光浴。 She wore a bathing suit the first day, but on the second, she decided that no one co

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 11 Amazing pig 单元 11 惊人的猪 A reporter hear about an amazing pig and goes out to the farm in Arkansas to get the story. He finds the farmer near teh barn and asks him if the rumors about his pig are ture. 一名记者听闻有条惊人的

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Unit 6 Hot Air Balloon 单元 6 热气球 A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. 有个人驾着热气球,却发现自己迷路了。他降低高度后,发现下面有个人。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人