When youre done listening to this podcast, grab whatever product you use to clean. Maybe its something that smells really citrusy. Do a bit of cleaning. Then take a few deep breaths. Believe it or not the odds are now higher that youll make decisions

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

和同学讨论选择读研学校 罗斯: Mary, have you decided which university you are going to apply to for postgraduate? 玛丽.你定下来填报哪一所大学的研究生了吗? 玛丽: Not yet. My father wants me to apply to Chicago Universi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语情景对话

商业英语会话(上册) 第8讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

商业英语会话(上册) 第7讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

商业英语会话(上册) 第9讲 介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

Youve been there. Youre about to buy lunch and realize your wallet is in your other pants, or maybe you left your keys at home. The problem is organization. You need one place for everything, like a magic pocket. Putting something in the magic pocket

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

[Scene: Joe-G's Pizza, the guys are there.] Chandler: I can't believe we are even having this discussion. Joey: I agree. I'm, like, in disbelief. Chandler: I mean, don't you think if things were gonna happen with Rachel, they would've happened alread

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

From VOA Learning English, This is AS IT IS. Welcome back! Im Caty Weaver. Growing marijuana and marijuana use are illegal in the United States under federal law. However, eighteen states and the nations capital, Washington, DC, permit the use of mar

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(308) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The Effect of Advertisement 广告的效果 Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view. At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. He was a car dealer and he had on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Skitters have mechs, superior weaponry. 掠夺者有机甲 高端武器装备 Why do they need to harm children? 它们为什么还要伤害孩子? Human shield. 做人肉盾牌 We've been doing it for thousands of years... 我们几千年前就这么做

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Unit 3 虚拟语气(四) 10. We are all for your proposal that the discussion _____. A. be put off B. should put off C. was put off D. is to put off 11. You _____ him so closely; you should have kept

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Charlie Brown, 'Peanuts' Gang to be Reimagined inNew Film A new animated feature based on the comic strip isbeing planned for a 2015 release. 经过长达两年的谈判后,20世纪福克斯获得了经典漫画《花生》的改编权,这部尚未

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

WASHINGTON, July 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry would leave for Jordan later Monday to discuss the Israeli- Palestinian peace process as well as the developments in Egypt and Syria, the State Department said. In his meetings with J

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

父母毁掉了我的自信心!我差点被老爸从阳台扔下去!我们的父母大多不懂得自我反省这一个个尖锐话题都来自于一个叫父母皆祸害的讨论小组。这是一个专供网友讨论父母问题的话题小组,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在GRE写作中,我们常用的26种修辞手法应用得并不多,一般常用的也不过十几种,在写作中恰当的运用修辞,会使文章看起来更加生动。 1) Simile(明喻):It is a figure of speech which makes a comparison

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

新GRE写作技巧:逻辑结构是关键 首先要明确的一点是,新GRE作文是学术性写作,不是博文、日记、杂谈。因此,文章逻辑结构的严密和完整就成为了判分的关键。这种逻辑结构又分为段内逻辑

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

又到开学季,新生报道学校一派繁忙。具体新生报到时候那些词汇应该如何说,到了学校各种设施地点你能不能分得清。其实,雅思听力中早暗含了这些信息。 各位熟悉雅思的烤鸭们一定知道

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Eve Ensler,《阴道独白》的剧作者,她向我们讲述一段与友人关于绝经期的讨论如何演变成这出舞台名剧。她号召全球一起反对针对女性的暴力,并且告诉我们她如何找到属于自己的快乐。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

WASHINGTON, May 8 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday discussed over the phone regional security issues and the stalled Middle East peace process. They agreed to continue the close coordi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Do you enjoy going on dates? B: Yes. I find dates to be a lot of fun. A: What's so fun about them? B: They give me the opportunity to get to know someone better. A: So you always have fun on dates? B: Not always. I don't always like the person I'm

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 约会-Dating