Ashraf Ghani激情兼具感染力的10分钟演讲,强调要重建分崩离析的国家,亟需足够的经济投资和因地制宜的创造性政策。演讲后是他与TED主持人Chris Anderson关于阿富汗前景的对话。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

Eve Ensler,《阴道独白》的剧作者,她向我们讲述一段与友人关于绝经期的讨论如何演变成这出舞台名剧。她号召全球一起反对针对女性的暴力,并且告诉我们她如何找到属于自己的快乐。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

Taliban insurgents (叛乱分子) are threatening to target Afghans who vote in the country's November 7 presidential runoff. Afghan election officials are working to improve security while minimizing fraud. The lead up to Afghanistan's second round of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

In the bad years we can draw down on these reserves. 在不景气的时候,我们可以提取这笔备用金。 In the bad years we can draw down on these reserves. 在不景气的时候,我们可以提取这笔备用金。 Yes,so we can't use

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

星级典句: 第一句:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们为你们保陆地险。 A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods? 你们推荐什么样的保险? B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf. 我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 A: We need to send a shipment to England. 我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。 B: No problem. 没问题。 A: We want to fin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。 A: From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Can you give me a hand with my homework? 你能帮忙教我做作业吗? 一般来说,在大学里,特别是在西方的大学里,教授在讲完课以后不会在学校里待很长时间。他们

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

1998年,飞行器设计师Paul MacCready面对一个人类全面统治自然的星球,讨论我们可以做些什么来维持自然的平衡。他的贡献:太阳能飞机,超高效滑翔机和电动汽车。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:环境 重造计划

Anna, a schoolgirl ClipAnna At the moment, I like boys with quite long hair. Also theyd have to be quite a lot like me, like the same things, but not treat me like a girl, treat me more like a friend. I have seen the perfect boy actually, whom I wal

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

We meet Debbie Davies, a reporter. We'll hear about Debbie's life, her interests, and how she combines a successful career as a journalist with being a mother. Sue: In Private lives today we meet Debbie Davies. She lives with her three children in

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Clip Anti-globalisation protest (actuality) Gary:Anti-globalisation protestors take to the streets to make their feelings known. Clip News story Gary:Globalisation is a buzzword in our news bulletins (告示) , though according to some commentators,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Free trade 自由贸易 NB: Please note this is not a word for word transcript of the audio programme Abigail:Discussions about free trade are often in the news, and they bring with them talk of summits and conferences, of tariffs ( 关税 ) and subsidies

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Jackie: Money is a powerful force. From the notes and coins in our pockets to the billions that flow around the world each day -It drives business and the economy. Money is the topic of this second chance to hear Insight Plus - your guide to the lan

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

part2:进一步谈话和讨论 当面试官要求您详细回答一些事情时,您应察觉第二部分已经开始了。通常题目会是关于您的兴趣,您的工作和您的学业。您也许会被问及一件事的过程,一件物件如

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

要回答这一问题,首先应该从雅思主办者的地域思维特征谈起,英国人思考缜密,性格稳重,对待问题讲究客观公正,与美国人热情奔放,追求自我个性有着较大的差别。这些也同时体现在雅

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

GRE写作如何运用修辞?GRE写作修辞手法的应用可以为同学们赢得高分,GRE写作修辞手法的应用无论词汇是简单的还是比较复杂的,都能增加想要说明的效果,不动声色地为自己的水平加分。 GR

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

雅思写作大作文范文评析系列之科技发展 Topic:Nowadays people can carry out tasks such as shopping and banking even business transactions without meeting each other face to face. What are the effects on individuals and society? (学术

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

甩掉迷茫 Stop feeling like you should have all the answers Uncertainty is the way things are, and trying to fight is like trying to fight an angry bear with a wet fish. It'll just leave you exhausted, scared and broken. So relax a little. Underst

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

HARI SREENIVASAN: We begin with politics tonight and new questions surrounding President-elect Donald Trump's private foundation. Lisa Desjardins has our report. LISA DESJARDINS: 'Tis the season for charitable giving, but charity has been a long-runn

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列