单词词意 rr rabbitn.兔子 racen.(速度上的)比赛;人种 v.全速进行 raciala.种的,种族的 rackn.挂物架,搁物架 v.使痛苦,折磨 racketn.球拍 radarn.雷达 radiatev.放射,辐射

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年最新考研英语词汇

Money is not everything. There's Mastercard Visa. 钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Lenka: Like A Song I can't forget you when you're gone Your like a song That goes around in my head And how I regret It's been so long Oh what went wrong Could it be something I said Time, make it go faster Or just rewind To back when im wrapped in y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

rea开头的单字群组 read--读 reach--抵达 reason--理由 re开头的单字群组 refuse--拒绝 regret--后悔 return--返回 receive--收到

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

So how are we supposed to live with this? 那我们怎么才能面对悔恨? I want to suggest that there's three things that help us to make our peace with regret. 我想提三点建议来让我们平和地面对后悔。 And the first of these is

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Getting Over a Fight Alisa: Dont be mad. Sabir: Im not mad. Alisa: Yes, you are. Im sorry. I admit it was my fault. Will you stop moping now? Sabir: Im not moping. Im giving you the silent treatment. Alisa: I knew it! Youre still peeved at me. What c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

If you don't sacrifice for what you want, What you want will sacrifice You have to think whether or not to sacrifice because you might regret at the end of the day Remember, opportunity only knocks once. 如果你不为自己的梦想做出牺牲 那牺

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

My eyes don't lie if rose is green and grass is red will you remember what i said baby don't forget before you regret stuck in my mind a needle through my head the light you shine into the night you take away my fright and for every time i see you i

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 袋鼠会扣篮啦,别小看袋鼠,那刚刚的弹跳力,可不是一般人比的上的哦,袋鼠的扣篮姿势,那绝对是酷弊了,简直就可以和姚明相媲美了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

The second characteristic component of regret is a sense of bewilderment. 后悔第二波就是困惑感。 So the other thing I thought about there in my bedroom that night was, How could I have done that? What was I thinking? 那天晚上我在卧室

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Now within that framework, we can obviously experience regret about a lot of different things. 在这个模式下,我们显然常常后悔很多事情。 This session today is about behavioral economics. And most of what we know about regret comes

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

And this was all actually quite shocking to me, because prior to this moment, I had prided myself on having absolutely no regrets. 这让我十分震惊,因为在那之前,我告诉自己,我绝对不会后悔的。 I made a lot of mistakes and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

This idea is nicely captured by this quote: Things without all remedy should be without regard; what's done is done. 有句话很好地表达了这个观点:放开无法挽回的事情;泼出去水收不回来。 And it seems like kind of an admi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So let's start off by defining some terms. What is regret? 首先让我们定义一下几个词语。什么是后悔? Regret is the emotion we experience when we think that our present situation could be better or happier if we had done something d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Over the two decades that have seen her shoot from obscurity to superstardom, Victoria Beckham's countless sartorial choices have been well documented. 在过去20年间,维多利亚贝克汉姆从默默无闻成长为超级巨星,她的许多穿搭

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

31. for crying out loud for crying out loud这个词组从字面上看,好像有大喊大叫的意思,不过在使用上,for crying out loud就跟for gods sake一样,都是表示说话者负面的评价,犹如中文里搞什么名堂!、乱

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

There are so many things I want to do in the short time I'm here. Some of these things scare me, some will challenge me and others are just plain fun。 在我短暂的一生里有许多想做的事。有些令我畏惧,有些却是挑战,还有些

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do it right now! 立即行动。 The last thing you want to do is regret not starting. 你需要做的最后一件事情就是不后悔行动 Regretting what you've done is one thing, but regretting what you've never done is another. Lets be honest

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

李华和Larry一起到饭馆吃饭。店里人多,他们只好排队等位。今天我们要学两个常用语:to kick oneself和wiggle room。 LH: Larry, 真希望这家饭馆能快点上菜,我快饿晕了! L: Yeah, I'm pretty hungry too, an

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

近半数英国女性后悔读大学 Young women are losing faith in the university system with nearly half believing it is not worth getting a degree. Tuition fees and little chance of landing a good job make higher education an unattractive prospec

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语