我很后悔那样做。 I regret doing that. 我后悔。 I regret that. 我对。。感到很羞愧。 I'm shamed of.... 我要是没有做就好了。 I shouldn't have done it. 要是。。。就好了。 If only....I.... 但愿我。。。。 I w

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they usually have no difficulty coming up with many items on their regret list. And for some reason our twenties are ripe for a field of regrets. 人生总是充满遗憾。问

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We feel regret when we think we are responsible for a decision that came out badly, but almost came out well. 如果事情明明可以变好却搞砸了,我们会认为应该为做出这样的决

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

努力才不会后悔 From an early age,on the fear of regret. Because the teacher said that the world did not sell drugs to regret. So, has been working, so no regrets. when the third grade, to see the eyesores created its own word,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If only These two words paired together create one of the saddest phrases in the English language. Here are ten choices that ultimately lead to this phrase of regret, and how to elude them: 要是就好了这绝对是最悲催的一个句型。下面是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

There are so many things I want to do in the short time I'm here. Some of these things scare me, some will challenge me and others are just plain fun. 在我短暂的一生里有许多想做的事。有些令我畏惧,有些却是挑战,还有些就

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1.Letting the party go on a little too long1.吃喝玩乐的时间略长 Sure, your 20s is usually a life period where you're pretty free of responsibilities, and many of us use that time to enjoy life and go a little wild. But take this too far and

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

无论是相信进化论还是相信神的人,所有人都希望过一个无悔的人生,只是限于人生的各种资源,他们来的时候总是不整齐,年轻的时候缺钱,成熟以后缺时间,老了以后缺活力,其实重点不

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天分享的是上学那些年后悔没做过的事。 重点词汇 adventurous adj. 爱冒险的;大胆的;充满危险的 teenage rebellion phase青少年叛逆期 cautious adj. 谨慎的;十分小心的 bully vt. 欺负;威吓 nuts abou

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

One in five mothers feels namers remorse and would pick another name for their child if they had the choice, according to a survey before the annual announcement on baby names. 在宣布年度宝贝名字之前,一项调查显示,五分之一的妈

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

足球上有句话叫做:永远不要高估英格兰,也永远不要低估意大利,而从脱欧投票来说,人们高估了英国民众的智商。 例如:公投结束后的数小时,英国人民开始思考一个问题:什么是欧盟?

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

36. What have we got here ? “ 看我们找到了什么? ” 这句话是相当口语的用法。 What have we got here ?经常被使用在翻箱倒柜找寻东西或是搜身等特殊情境,有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

我真不该那样。 I shouldn't have done it. *用shouldn't have+过去分词表示类似责备或斥责的心情,不该、要是没。 Oh, no! I shouldn't have done it. (哦,不!我要是不那样就好了。) What did you do? (你干什

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

问问你周围的人他们有没有遗憾的事情,他们会轻而易举的列出一大堆遗憾清单。由于某些原因,20多岁最容易犯错的年纪。 Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they us

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they usually have no difficulty coming up with many items on their regret list。 And for some reason our twenties are ripe for a field of regrets. 人生总是充满遗憾。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life is filled with regrets. Ask anyone around you what their regrets are and they usually have no difficulty coming up with many items on their regret list. And for some reason our twenties are ripe for a field of regrets. 人生总是充满遗憾。问

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 349 I really regret it. 1.I really regret it.我真的非常后悔。 2.I regret doing it.我很后悔做了这件事。 3.I have no regrets.我丝毫也不后悔。 4.You'll regret it.你会后悔的。 5.I regret what I said.我后悔不该说

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

人无完人,做错事很难避免。错误,我们不能改变,但是我们认错的态度却是可以掌控的。诚心诚意地表示后悔,对方一定会感觉到的。下面这些句子是表达遗憾、后悔时常用的: 1. I regret

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I regret doing that. 我很后悔那样做。后悔的时候要怎么表达 2. I am ashamed of ... 我对...感到很羞愧。 3. I shouldn't have done it. 我真不该那样做。 4. If only I... 要是...就好了。 5. I should have asked you. 我

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

你是否正在做将来会后悔的事情? Working on a relationship before you work on yourself 在能够独立自理前就经营一段感情 According to both everyday wisdom and reams ofresearch, love is central to happiness. But you can't real

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening