Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

Sexual selection and evolution 性选择与进化 My pretty maid 美丽的雌性 A glamorous raiment sometimes helps a female bird as much as it helps a male 华丽的外表有时给雌性的益处和雄性一样多 HOW the peacock got his tail is on

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next, when rites of passage rituals cross the line into potentially dangerous hazing. Ray Suarez has the story. RAY SUAREZ: Students, faculty and trustees at Florida Aamp;M University, commonly known as FAMU, gathered yesterday for a t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

看美国的性感论,常会遇到有趣的jokes 。这里就从此处取材,先从简单的以Bargain Counter(特价品专柜)为题的笑话说起。 He: Are you free tonight? She: No, but I'm inexpensive. 他问:你今晚有空吗?可是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

对于分析写作部分,我想我会建议你先把思想组织一下,大概先写一个提纲,然后再写文章。你可以先把你的提纲可以打进去,或者你在纸上写一个简单的提纲也可以。对于分析写作这个部分

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

关系副词可代替的先行词是时间、地点或理由的名词,在从句中作状语。 1)when, where, why 关系副词when, where, why的含义相当于

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

考研英语写作常见解说性句式 1) Sth.is like/asas/similar to/the same as/compared to/as if (though) (明喻) (e.g.In the eyes of book worms,books are compared to/like a magic blanket that carries them anywhere as they like.) 2)

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

跟自己深爱的人在机场道别已经成为电影中著名的场景。 Listen Read Learn Farewells are always something that tears at our hearts. These make us wish that we would never have to go through with these painful events. Saying goodbye to a loved one at the a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

【今日课题】 各位亲爱的听众朋友,这里是晨间7点档话说地道美语。我是Juliet。非常高兴与您在这美丽的清晨相见。我们每个人都有自学英语的能力,关键是遇到问题得不到解决,这是最烦恼

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

八、同位语结构同位语考试形式一:名词作主语,主语同位语 ___, __ _, ___ (注意是两个逗号) 例1:The tongue , ___, is an important aid in chewing and swallowing . (A) is

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I'm going to go off script and make Chris quite nervous here 我打算不按预定的来,这让克里斯很紧张 by making this audience participation. 我打算让观众参与互动 All right. Are you with me? Yeah. Yeah. All right. 懂我的意思

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

It's time we moved beyond Mars and Venus, 男人来自火星,女人来自金星的时代已经过去 because the truth is that men are from Africa 现在所有人都知道真相,男人来自非洲 and women are from Africa. 女人也来自非洲

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

I'm sorry. It's true. 我很抱歉,不过这是事实 The human, some of you will be happy to hear, 你们有些人可能比较喜欢听到这个 has the largest, thickest penis of any primate. 人类有灵长类中最大最厚的阴茎 Now, this e

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

All Cacilda and I have done is extend this sharing behavior to sexuality. 我和卡希尔达只是将这种分享行为扩展到了性上 So we've argued that human sexuality 我们认为人类的性 has essentially evolved, until agriculture, 直到农

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Crying has a bad reputation but it's extremely therapeutic. Crying isn't losing control, it's gaining it back through owning your emotions. 我们大多认为哭不是件好事,但它却非常有治愈性。哭不代表失控,它反而是种能让我

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

DRC Sexual Violence Sharply Risesc 刚果性暴力事件骤增 The U.N. refugee agency says theres been an alarming rise in sexual violence in the DRCs North Kivu Province. Fighting between government forces and two rebel groups has displaced thousan

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

It's a stat that gets bounced around as e-mail-forward wisdom: men think about sex every seven seconds. Even when the idea lacks this mythical specificity and grandiosity (that's 7,200 times a day!), the idea that men think about sex basically all th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fancy butch men? Then you probably live in the city: Urban life makes us more attracted to masculine males and feminine women. 当今社会哪种长相对异性更有吸引力呢?是更中性化的长相还是性别特征明显的长相呢?最近有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

要写好AW,要知道ETS对我们的要求,AW是建立我们已经能够较好地用英语进行写作的基础之上的,常用的语法和词汇都掌握得比较好。在此基础上要求我们有一定的分析问题的能力,能通过自己

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Topic1 New Year Stampede in ShanghaiNew Year's revelers jammed along Shanghai's historic riverfront stampeded about a half hour before midnight Wednesday, killing 35 people and injuring at least 48 others. It is the worst disaster in Shanghai in rece

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议