【今日基础词】Conclude 【Transcript】 Smile is the unaffected, unplanned, natural connection between people. I tell this story in my work because Id like people to consider that underneath all the layers we construct to protect ourselves, ou

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Former Senator and U.S. First Lady has officially taken up her duties as secretary of state. Clinton told assembled staff members she will depend on the advice of civil servants and work to end an era of divisiveness in Washington. 美国前参议员及

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年1月

We're back to our daily coverage of explaining international events today. It starts with an American leader's visit to a place that's still technically at war. No peace treaty has ever been signed on the Korean peninsula, though an armistice formall

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年5月

The 2017 Atlantic hurricane season is officially over. These storms can form at anytime, but the window of when they're most likely expired yesterday. It was an unusual season in several ways. One, it might have been the most expensive for the U.S. H

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年12月

AZUZ: With the 2018 Winter Olympics and Paralympics just weeks away, the Court of Arbitration for Sport is about to get very busy. That's the court of appeals and that dozens of Russian athletes who were banned from competing in the games are hoping

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

Mr Parsons:Well Rebecca, is there anything else you need to know for now? Rebecca:I dont think so, Mr. Parsons. I think you have covered all the main points for me. Mr Parsons:Okay well listen, here is my business card with my mobile number. If any o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Clothing Sellers Urge Calm in Cambodia After Deadly Protests 致命的抗议活动结束后,服装卖家敦促柬埔寨人保持冷静 Welcome to As It Is from VOA Learning English. Im Mario Ritter inWashington. After a huge strike by clothing work

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Poll: US Farmers Support End to Cuba Embargo 民意调查:美国农民支持结束对古巴的禁运 BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS A Pew Research poll conducted in January shows that more than 60 percent of Americans support President Obamas decision in Dece

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

Syria Support Group Wrestles with Ending Syrian Conflict 叙利亚支持团体努力解决试图结束冲突 VIENNA The International Syria Support Group has stepped up efforts to help stabilize Syria with new provisions that would exclude repeat cea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

黑人生命一样重要运动希望结束警察暴力 No Justice! No Peace! No Justice! No Peace! It was a loud cry heard around the country in 2015. Thousands of Black Lives Matter supporters were demanding sweeping changes to the nations criminal

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Having walked two hundred ten miles in minus forty degrees across hostile to ring, the final challenge, customs,and controlling the tears in the arrivals for airport of ...friend. Good to be home, and telling you , I miss this little one. The familie

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Middle East peace talks remain in crisis after a decision by the Palestinian leadership. 在巴勒斯坦领导层就定居点问题做出回应决定之后,中东和谈依然面临危机。 Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas gathered leaders of th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年10月

Key participants of the Middle East Quartet, which is working to find an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, have been meeting in the Egyptian resort town of Sharm el Sheikh. They have given an account of progress in behind-the-scenes peace talk

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月