今天的故事中,凯瑟琳在面试一家公司时,遇到了一个苛刻的老板,经常打击前来面试的人,Catherine对此非常不满,好几次都想与他争辩。然而这家公司给出的待遇又十分丰厚,这使得Catheri

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

E: I just received a phone call for an interview next week. A: Congratulations! This is your first interview ever. E: thank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what should I do before an interview? A: sure, you should prepa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Jennifer Lopez, a.k.a. J.Lo, is a multi-talented and influential superstar. She is an actress, singer-songwriter, record producer, and dancer. She is also a very smart businesswoman and has used her fame to launch her own fashion line and perfumes. S

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

The Gift is an upcoming Australian-American psychological thriller film written, produced, and directed by Joel Edgerton in his directorial debut. The film stars Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall, and Edgerton.. 杰森贝特曼参演惊悚片 Actor Jason B

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Developers are not revealing the exact height of the Burj Dubai until its official debut. But they say the $1.5 billion tower will reach 200 stories into the sky. It will stretch 300 meters higher than Taiwan's Taipei 101, which currently holds the w

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Jack Johnson: Former Surfer Takes Road to Pop Stardom 杰克·约翰逊:从冲浪运动员到流行音乐明星之路 Jack Johnson, 29, knows about being in the spotlight. Before breaking into the m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--体育娱乐看台

A new kind of entertainment was making its debut high in the French Alps Monday that left some of its participants out in the cold. Sheepshearing competitions are typically found in Australia and New Zealand, but farmers in the alpine region adopted

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

1. Kofi Annan says he can not continue a special envoy for Syria. Annan says instead of giving the Syrian people the action they desperately need. The Security Council continues to engage in finger-pointing and name-calling. 2. A university of Colora

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(八月)

This is AP News Minute. Senate Republican leaders are delaying a vote on their healthcare bill until after the July 4th recess. Sources say leaders were forced to retreat by a GOP rebellion that left them lacking in the votes to even begin debating t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(七)月

1. Global efforts to locate the missing jetliner may have been searching in the wrong place. Malaysia authorities announced they are expanding their searches as far west as India, saying the plane may have flown for several hours after its last conta

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(三)月

Miranda Lambert Delivers Whole New Flair With 'Four The Record' Miranda Lambert says her new album, Four The Record, pushes the limits and builds on her previous releases with a whole new flair. The Country star kept a high profile throughout the pas

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

It's been more than five years since the release of country star Sara Evans' last album. Stronger, is Sara's second consecutive album to debut at Number One on Billboard's Country chart. She says the album's title represents how she feels at this poi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Luke Bryan Sees Quick Success With 'Tailgates and Tanlines' Ten years ago, Luke Bryan moved to Nashville to pursue a career in Country music. With the recent release of his third album, some critics believe Luke is destined to become the genres next

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Doin' My Thing is the title track from Luke Bryan's second album. We really crafted the album and crafted what we felt like we've learned the past couple of years from my fans, and put out an album to really gear toward capturing a broader fan base,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Carmakers have been showcasing their latest electric cars, hybrids and in-car connectivity gadgets at the Beijing Auto Show. The spotlight has been on electric cars, with 70 new energy models rolled out. Meanwhile, 14 SUV models also made their debut

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Sally: Did you see the new movie, The McQuillan Story? Im writing a movie review for the school paper. Marcus: I went to the premiere last week. What did you think of it? Sally: I liked it. I thought it was entertaining, although it wasnt groundbreak

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

常见问题 There are different types of interview question: 1.Why do you want this job questions, such as: Why did you choose to work in this industry? Why are you leaving your current job? What are your key concerns about accepting a position in t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese Kungfu actor Wu Jing, who has grabbed increasing fame and public attention for Wolf Warriors 2, is going to show up in a new film, directed by famous comedian Guo Degang. Wu attended a promotional event Monday afternoon in Beijing for Guo's d

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是, crucial。 Crucial, 是关键的意思。Crucial factor, 是关键因素,crucial decision, 是关键决策。美国2008年总统大选的共和党参选人,原田纳西州参议员汤普森星期二晚上首次参加公

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A small but enthusiastic Singapore crowd got its first taste of professional eating as the sport's two titans-Takeru Kobayashi and Joey 'Jaws' Chestnut-made their debut in the city-state. About 300 competitive eating fans roared as local favorite

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16