Rachel:Good, you guys are all here! 太好了,大家都在。 Ross:Hey! What's up? 怎么了? Rachel:Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow! 我明天要去拉夫罗伦面试 All:Congratulations! Ohh, that's great! 恭喜,太棒了

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

16-year-old joins F1 team as race driver 16岁少年作为车手加盟F1车队 Most people have to be 18 to drive a car. Max Verstappen is 16. He will be the youngest ever Formula 1 driver. He will be 17 in his first race. He will race drivers like F

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Welcome to Talking Sport! After the London 2012 Olympics the next Games will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2016 The 2016 Olympic Games will also see rugby included in the Olympics for the first time. Today we meet four brothers hoping to play

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

1. I guess our conversation naturally comes to an end. 我觉得我们该结束对话了吧。 2. I'll call you later if there is an interview for you. See you. 有面试机会的话我会打电话给你,再见。 3. Yes, that's the end of the stor

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

齐达内系列介绍 之 齐达内小传 A brief biography Zidane was born June 23, 1972, in Marseille, France. 齐达内1972年6月23日出生在法国的马赛。 He started his career at Cannes be

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Peng Liyuan: China's first lady 一睹中国第一夫人风采-彭丽媛 Among the people accompanying Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Russia, Chinas first lady Peng Liyuan is attracting great attention. She is certainly no stranger to high p

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

MADRID, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Spanish guard Ricky Rubio will play for the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA next season, the Barcelona basketball club announced on Friday. The 20-year-old Rubio, who made his Spanish league debut at the age of 14, was d

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 20 (Xinhuanet) -- Local cinema-goers have been braving the winter's chill over the weekend, flocking to see actor-turned-director Jiang Wen's latest offering Let the Bullets(子弹) Fly (Rang Zidan Fei). The movie, which opened on D

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. The latest effort to contain the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a 100-ton contraption that will help funnel the oil into a tanker. The giant concrete-and-steel box is the best short-term solution. 2. The Times Square bombing suspect has report

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(五月)

文本: TOMMY: Hey there, Mitch. BAKER: Well, if it ain't 'bad ass' Vercetti. Now I wanna see how good you can fight for your patch. A local street gang made the mistake of stealing my _(1)_... probably because of some machismo thing or somethin'.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

LONDON, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- English soccer club Manchester(曼彻斯特 ) City confirmed on Friday that they have signed striker Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg for 27 million pounds (42 million U.S. dollars). The 24-year-old Bosnian has agreed to a fou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. A jury has found a 23-year-old man guilty of murder in the deaths of baseball player Nick Adenhart and two others in a drunk driving crash. Adenhart died in April last year, just hours after pitching six scoreless innings in his season debut with

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

人力资源专家说,名企为面试设计那些难以应付的英文考试题目,就是为了在泥沙中淘出真金。因为,这些题目既能检验求职者的语言能力,也能考验他们的逻辑思维能力、抗压能力、应变能

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SANTIAGO, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Chile's defender Marcos Gonzalez on Thursday travelled to Brazil to join the Rio de Janeiro based Flamengo on a transfer which will last four years. Gonzalez, one of the stars of Universidad de Chile's team that has been

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Liu: I understand this is your first visit to our company. Bob: Yes, and my first visit to your county. It has long been my wish to see with my own eyes China's achievement. And now I feel myself more than awarded. Liu: I'm so glad to hear that. Bob:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

面试是一个双向选择的过程。面试你的公司想知道你是不是适合这份工作,你也想知道这个公司和工作是否适合你。因此,你应该确保了解到足够的信息来决定你是不是要这份工作。 下面是一

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

讲解 今天推荐大家的歌叫做What makes you beautiful The key word in this song is Beautiful Beautiful 美丽的,美好的 If you describe(描述) something as beautiful, you mean that it is very attractive(吸引力). Here is an exampl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

The final installment of Chinese box office hit the Ex-file will be released in this December. The last edition in the series, which debuted in 2014, will reportedly center around two good friends who fall in love with twin sisters. Directed by Tian

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Brazil international playmaker Oscar has declared himself ready to debut for Chelsea in the team's Premier League season-opener against Wigan on Sunday. Oscar joined his new teammates at Stamford Bridge on Thursday

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Oh my god, those're too dangerous.I wore this for Ellen.So dangerous. 我的天 这是不是太危险了 我特意为Ellen穿的 太危险了这 Those are very...those are weapons.You see this scar right here? From those type of shoes. 随身携带着兵

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀