1. rat,鼠。 eg:Rats carry very nasty diseases. 老鼠传播讨厌的疾病。 2. significant,显著的,有效的。 eg:But if they do, it will be significant for a few reasons. 但是,如果他们真的这样做,这必有几个重要的原因。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Unit 135 Get an education Unit 135 受教育 The better-educated a person is,according to a study at the University of Maryland,the more likely he or she is to exercise regularly. 根据马里大学的一项研究,教育程度愈高的人愈可能作

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 134 Take a break Unit 134 休息一下 An important part of any successful exercise program is not exercising.Even the most devoted runners take at least a day off each week to avoid injuries and fatigue. 任何成功的运动计划中很重要的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 119:Latch onto a high-powered pal 第119单元:结交精力充沛的伙伴 I wouldn't be out of bed at 6 a.m.,let alone take a three-mile walk,if it weren't for my friend Michelle,says Julie Allen of Philadelphia. 费城的茱莉艾伦说:要不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 67:Eat low-calorie frozen foods 第67单元:吃低卡路里的冷冻食品 As the busier-than-ever American increasingly turns to prepared meals,frozen foods have become quite sophisticated. 当愈来愈多的忙碌关国人改吃现成的食物

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 75:Don't eat like a mouse 第75单元:别吃得像老鼠那么少 Take a decent serving of food,one that will satisfy you without going back for more. 每次取餐要适量,一次拿的量要能让你饱足,不会再拿第二次。 It's

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 62:Concentrate on your food 第62单元:专心吃东西 Don't read while you eat.Don't watch TV while you eat. 吃东西时不要阅读、不要看电视、 Don't stand up and move around while you eat.Just eat. 也不要站起来四处走动,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 64:Chew thoroughly,eat slowly 第64单元:细嚼慢咽 Most of us eat way too quickly. 大多数的人吃东西都吃得太快了。 And that may be one reason why we eat too much-because our stomachs need time to realize they're full. 那可

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 50 Make a move. Unit 50 采取行动 Where you live can make a difference in your diet,says a study in the Journal of American College Health.Researchers at Washington State University compared the daily food choices made by male and female stud

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 91:Watch yourself 第91单元:看清自己的吃相 Do you still occasionally wolf down peanuts or eat ice cream from the carton? 你是不是偶尔仍会大啖花生米或偷吃桶装冰淇淋? A simple exercise may help you stop:While ea

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Tanya Rybakova, 25, from Saint Petersburg, Russia, tipped the scales at 17 stone at her heaviest and says she had no friends, but after dropping nearly half her weight she released a video about her journey, which become an online sensation. 今年25岁

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Youtube diet 'guru' from Australia puts her ultra-slim body down to an extreme diet, which can see her eat nothing but bananas for an entire day. Youtube视频网站上一位来自澳大利亚的节食达人公布了锻造自己纤细身材的极端节

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天分享的是一首超强改编水果歌。 I am just a little bit kind of overweight, all I want is trying to lose some weight, I don't know what to do or where I go I tried , and I don't know why. 我有点胖,就是想减减肥。但我无从

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

I love eggs! Do you love eggs? A recent study conducted on egg consumption and individuals with Type 2 Diabetes may cause you to reconsider eggs for your breakfast. 我爱吃鸡蛋!你们呢?最近科学家进行了一项关于鸡蛋消耗量与2型

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解 Todays key word is Fitness Fitness 健身,健康 It means the quality or state of being fit, good physical condition; being in shape in condition. Here is an example: Your fitness goal should determine(决定) the way you exercise. 你的最终

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Subject: I have to keep an ear to the ground. 迷你对话 A: Baby, what about having some beef or dinner? 宝贝儿,晚上吃牛肉,如何? B: Oh, no. Mon, I am on a diet now. I have to keep my ears to the ground. 哦,不。我现在在减肥。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Unit 142 Let yourself go Unit 142 放逐自己 Dr.Theodore Rubin,author of The Thin Book by a Formerly Fat Psychiatrist,notes that all people have a deep need for an occasional experience of abandon-when we let go of our cares and self-consciousness

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 139 Read up Unit 139 多阅读运动资讯 Newsstands are filled with magazines devoted to a wide range of physical activities and sports,from Muscle and Fitness to Runner's World.Reading them,plus ogling the pictures of svelte,healthy people wh

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 138 Go ahead and boast Unit 138 尽量吹嘘吧 Don't be humble.Announce your exercise accomplishments.Tell your friends and your family and soak up the compliments.They'll be impressed.They may even be inspired to give it a try themselves. 别谦

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 141 Exercise at your desk Unit 141 在办公桌旁边运动 Being office-bound doesn't stop advertising salesman Joe Smith from getting into gear.He keeps a stationary bike in his closet and pedals about 10 miles during his lunch hour. Even with

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题