9. The bread is not so fresh. 面包不太新鲜了。 还能这样说: The bread goes stale. The bread is stale. 应用解析: fresh hand 无经验者,生手; green and fresh 未熟练的,幼嫩的,初出茅庐的 10. Are there any regio

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What are the characteristics of the scenery? 景点特色是什么? 还能这样说: What are the distinguished features of the scenery? What characteristics does the scenery have? 应用解析: bad character 坏蛋,坏人; take on chara

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. We'll collect your luggage at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. 我们明早9点来取行李。 还能这样说: We'll get the luggage at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. We'll take the luggage at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. 应用解析: transport luggage 托运行李

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Will you pay for that in cash or card? 你要以现金付账还是用信用卡? 还能这样说: Which way would you like to pay, by credit card or in cash? How will you pay your bill, credit card or cash? 应用解析: available cash 可用现

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. The vacation is around the corner, and I will go to travel to relax. 假期快要到了,我要旅游放松。 还能这样说: The vacation is approaching, and I will travel to relax. The vacation is coming up, and I will take a trip to have a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗? 还能这样说: Do I have to make a reservation if I take ship? Do you think I should make a reservation to go by ship? 谚语: A little leak will sink a great ship. 千里之

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. How often do the buses run? 公共汽车多久一班? 还能这样说: How often is the bus operated? How often does the bus run? 应用解析: run upstairs 跑上楼; run before the wind (船)顺风行驶; run full 一帆风顺地行驶

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. You can also get a massage here. 我们这里也提供按摩服务。 还能这样说: We also offer massage service here. We can also massage you here. 应用解析: massage作名词时,表示:按摩术,推拿;作动词时表示:给按

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Your new hairstyle looks simply great. 你的新发型看起来很不错呀。 还能这样说: Your new hair looks quite nice. You look very cool with the new hairstyle. 应用解析: as simple as I stand here 再简单不过; hairstyle boo

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. We haven't decided yet, maybe you could recommend something to us. 我们还没有想好,或许你可以给我们推荐一些。 还能这样说: We don't know what to order. Could you recommend some to us? We are not sure what to order. What

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. You can not have the window table, for it is reserved. 您不能用那张靠窗的餐桌,因为它已经预订出去了。 还能这样说: The table by the window has been reseved, so you can't have it. The window table is not available, bec

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Let's click to ckeck it out. 我们点击进去看看。 还能这样说: Let's click the mouse and check it out. Let's click and try to find it. 应用解析: They clicked with each other. 他们彼此情投意合。 10. They log in a shoppin

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Do you take traveler's checks? 你们接受旅行支票吗? 还能这样说: Can I pay by traveler's check? How about I use traveler's check? 10. Can you give me the invoice? 能不能给我一张发票? 还能这样说: I'd like a receipt

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Can I have a size larger? 可以给我一个大一点儿的吗? 还能这样说: Is there a larger size? Do you have larger one? 谚语: You can tell the size of a man by the size of the things that make him mad. 根据一个人发怒事情的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Could you tell me how much it is? 你能告诉我这个多少钱吗? 还能这样说: Would you mind telling me how much it is? Would you tell me how much you charge for it? 应用解析: admission charge 入场票价; advance charge 预付款

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

17. If you hope to buy the ideal goods, you should shop around. 想买到理想中的商品,就需要货比三家。 还能这样说: You should inquire the goods at other shops, if you want the dreamed goods. Shopping around can make you get you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Can you help me? 你能帮我一下吗? 还能这样说: Could you please help me? Would you mind helping me? 应用解析: be helped up with 为所累; 例如:I couldn't go quickly because I was helped up with a lot of parcels. 我因为拿

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. See what the wind blow in! 看谁来了。 还可说成: Look who is there! Look what the cat dragged in! 应用解析: blow the gaff 泄露秘密;blow (sb.) a kiss 送某人飞吻。blow one's nose 擤鼻涕;blow hot and cold about somet

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1.Happy new Year! 新年快乐! 还可说成: Here's to the New Year! Wish you a happy New Year! 谚语: Be happy while you're living, for you are a long time dead. 人生苦短,及时行乐。 2.Happy Spring Festival!春节快乐! 还可说成

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. There is no way to hide the freckles in my face. 我脸上的雀斑没办法掩盖。 还能这样说: I can't find a way to hide the freckles in my face. It is very difficult for me to hide the freckles. 谚语: There is nothing new under th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇