A: what's up? W: not much. I'm just trying to hook up to the internet. I'm having a few problems though. A: what's wrong? W: I've got all the cords plugged in, but it appears that I'm offline. A: Are you using dial-up or broadband? W: actually, I've

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

I've decided to get an online university degree through distance education instead of attending a traditional school. In such a program, students don't have to attend classes in a regular classroom. Instead, they go online and interact with fellow st

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 在学校—At School

scene52 看电视 What's on TV? 有什么节目? Mom,can I watch TV? 妈,我可以看电视吗? No more today, honey. 今天不能再看了。 Alright,Mom. Should I turn off the TV right now? 好的,妈妈。我应该把电视关掉吗? Yes,honey

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

Internet use appears to cause a decline in psychological well-being, according to research at Carnegie Mellon University. Even people who spent just a few hours a week on the Internet experienced more depression and loneliness than those who logged o

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

你是否是电视迷呢?你看电视上瘾吗?看电视过多会给我们带来哪些危害? 6 Minute English bbclearningenglish.com 2011 Page 1 of 6 Rob: Hello, I'm Rob. Cath: And I'm Cath. Rob: And this is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A report says that the number of web sites controlling 50 percent of surfing time shrank to four from 11 two years ago. 一份报告显示,控制百分之五十的上网时段之网站已经从两年前的十一个缩减为四个。 The four compan

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

英语学习笔记: torture vt. 拷问 flourish v. 茂盛;繁荣 necessity n. 需要;必需品 My first time online was playing the game Half Life. Really violent. Blood. Aliens. Ripped apart body limbs. 我第一次触网是玩一款叫半条命

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

1. We're not watching this. 我们不看这个。 2. Could you stop flipping the channels? 你能不能不要一直转台啊? 3. I'd appreciate it if you could turn it down. 如果你能把音量关小一点的话,我会很感激。 4. I heard th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

宅男、宅女怎么说 Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼要问的:宅男宅女。 Jessica: Wuqiong,听说你表妹从上海来看你了,怎么样

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

宅男宅女的英语表达方法 Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼要问的:宅男宅女。 Jessica: Wuqiong, 听说你表妹从上海来看你了,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I have a busy father and a kind mother. 有一个忙碌的爸爸和一个慈祥的妈妈 My father is a businessman. He is 42 years old. He is short. He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening. He goes to work by car. He ha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

China is planning to ban online games for minors from midnight to 8:00 am, according to a draft regulation on the protection of minors issued by the Office of the Central Leading Group for Cyberspace Affairs. 据中央网络事务领导小组办公室日

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is it simple to buy in and sell out stocks online? 网上买卖股票,操作容易吗? Yes it is. You should log in the server, and fill in the account, password, etc. 容易,您要先登录服务器,并填好账号、密码等信息。 Over

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

In the age of the social network, there's certainly such a thing as sharing too much. But when it comes to losing weight, sharing could be key.在网络社交时代,肯定有些东西经常被分享。但是,当提到减肥的时候,分享可能是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Children who lead inactive lives are likely to grow up to become middle-aged couch potatoes, a study suggests。 一项研究表明,儿时不喜欢运动的人长大之后会变成懒人。 Researchers compared the TV viewing habits of more than 6,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you have free WiFi here? 你们这里有免费的无线网吗? WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) 无限局域网 Is the WiFi available here? 这里有无线网可以用吗? A:Hi,do you have free WiFi here? 你好,你们这里有免费的无线网吗?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

看电视的时候,大家会说起的话题无非就是哪个台在播什么,或是某个电视剧最新的剧情发展等等。老外讨论的也就是这些,今天咱们就把他们讨论这些话题时常用的句子总结一下,希望有机

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对于许多人来说,看电视是获取信息以及娱乐生活的主要方式之一。那么,你知道与看电视相关的一些词汇以及表达方式吗?相信下面的四个场景对话能让你获益不少。 1. I was here first 场景:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

【Transcript】 A:Do you like computers? B: I have one, but I don't know much about them. A:I see. What about baseball? B:No. I'm not into sports. A:So... are you seeing someone? B:Well, that's a personal question. A:Sorry. I didn't mean to

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是吴琼要问的:宅男宅女。 Jessica: Wuqiong, 听说你表妹从上海来看你了,怎么样, Are you two getting

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语