打工姐妹花第二季 第53期:麦克斯找回感觉
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
This is a disaster. We are the worst team ever. 这真是场灾难。我们是节目史上最烂的一组了。
We are not. What are you doing? 我们才不是呢,你在干嘛?
Putting shrimp 1 in my pocket to take home. We gotta get something out of this. 偷点虾子带回家啊。赢不了也不能空手而回吧。
Just start tasting this stuff so we can figure out what we're making. 赶紧开始试味道,才好决定要做什么小蛋糕啊。
That tastes like a foot! 这味道像臭脚似的
And now I'm using some flour. We use flour when we bake. Right, Max? 现在再加点面粉。我们烘焙时都用面粉。对吧,麦克斯?
Oh, that is hot. Ooh, that's too hot. That is hot as the devil's ass 2! 好辣。太辣了。跟满身火焰的恶魔屁股一样烫!
Oh, my mouth is on fire. Where's that foot thing? 我的嘴要烧起来了,那臭脚味的玩意呢?
Move over, I'll help you. What is this? It's vanilla 3. 让开,我来帮你,这是什么?是香草。
It's sweet, Max! It's sweet. Now we just have to pick something else. There, ham. 是甜的,麦克斯,是甜的。再选个别的材料就行了。这个吧,火腿。
We're making a vanilla ham cupcake. That's it! Vanilla ham! 我们可以做个香草火腿小蛋糕。就是这个了!香草火腿!
You're a vanilla ham! 你就是个香草猪扒妹!
Good, insult me! Yes, you're coming out of it, Max, here we go. 很好,继续羞辱我!你要恢复正常了,麦克斯,来吧。
We're not going anywhere. I'm on my show and I'm losing. 我们注定要失败。虽然上了我爱的节目,但我要输了。
Forget we're on the show. Pretend we're in the diner, and Oleg is stoned, 别想着我们在上节目。想象我们在餐厅里,奥列格大麻抽傻了,
and we have all these ingredients and we just got slammed with people who all want cupcakes. 而我们手边有这些材料,厨房外是一群吵着要小蛋糕的顾客。
What do you tell me to do? 你当时怎么教我的?
Well, first, I tell you to leave. So I can get stoned with Oleg. 首先,我会叫你滚蛋。我才好跟奥列格一起抽大麻。
Okay, if I was stoned, what would I know about soul food? 如果我抽傻了,我会怎么想灵魂食物?
Ludacris! Is always talking about how much he loves waffles with chicken. Chicken and waffle cupcake! 卢达克里斯!他总是在说他有多喜欢松饼加炸鸡早餐。炸鸡松饼小蛋糕!
Yes! Chicken and waffles! You better watch it, girls. 没错,炸鸡松饼小蛋糕。你们注意点了,女士们。
Here comes chicken and waffles from big boobs and try hard. 巨乳姐跟装模作样妞联手做的炸鸡松饼小蛋糕要上场了。
As Ludacris would say, move, bitch, get out the way. 卢达克里斯如果在这,他会说,小妞让开,别挡爷的路。
Let's go, girl. We gotta bring it. We gotta shut this down. We are bringing our "A" game. 上啊,我们要使出全力。我们要发功,使出十成功力。
It's time to put our cupcake business on the map. We got this. Oh, my God. I said them all. 是时候将小蛋糕生意名扬天下了。我们一定行。天啊。我把烂句全了说一遍。
Empty the mixer. We still have time. Look at the blonde dumb-dumb. 清空搅拌器。我们还有时间。瞧这金发傻蛋。
1 shrimp
n.虾,小虾;矮小的人
- When the shrimp farm is built it will block the stream.一旦养虾场建起来,将会截断这条河流。
- When it comes to seafood,I like shrimp the best.说到海鲜,我最喜欢虾。
标签:
打工姐妹花