英语听书《海底两万里》第79期 第7章 一种从未见过的鱼(2)
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物
英语课
My clothes were weighing me down. The water glued them to my body, they were paralyzing my movements. I was sinking! I was suffocating 1!Help!
我身上的衣服非常碍事。衣服湿了贴在我身上,使我的动作不灵。我要沉下去了!我不能透气了!救命!
This was the last shout I gave. My mouth was filling with water. I struggled against being dragged into the depths.
这是我发出的最后呼声。我嘴里满是海水。我极力挣扎,我就要被卷人深渊中了。
Suddenly my clothes were seized by energetic hands, I felt myself pulled abruptly 2 back to the surface of the sea, and yes, I heard these words pronounced in my ear:
忽然我的衣服被一只很有力的手拉住,我感到自己被托出水面上来了,我听到,我的确听到在我耳朵边响着这样的声音:
If master would oblige me by leaning on my shoulder, master will swim with much greater ease.
如果先生不嫌不方便,愿意靠着我的肩膀,先生便能更从容地游泳。
With one hand I seized the arm of my loyal Conseil.
我一手抓住我忠实的康塞尔的胳膊。
You! I said. You!
是你呀!我说,是你呀!
Myself, Conseil replied, and at master's command.
正是我,康塞尔答,我来伺候先生。
That collision threw you overboard along with me?
就是刚才的一撞把你跟我同时抛人海中来的吗?
a.使人窒息的
- After a few weeks with her parents, she felt she was suffocating.和父母呆了几个星期后,她感到自己毫无自由。
- That's better. I was suffocating in that cell of a room.这样好些了,我刚才在那个小房间里快闷死了。