在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。 Sorry, but Id better to hang up now. I have to get

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

India's Textile Exports Surge after Global Quotas End 全球配额结束之后印度纺织品出口大幅拉长 India's textile exports to Western countries have surged following the abolition of glob

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Ballito先生的招聘广告登出去没多久,就有人来电话咨询、应聘了。Melita Fagurian小姐已经在国家银行做了两年速记员,她想应聘这个秘书职位。Opal 问了Melita的地址、寄给她一份申请表,要她将

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

很快就到了约定的面试时间,Miss Melita Fagurian准时来到了公司。在和Opal小姐谈了工作要求和薪水后,她进行了一个听写和打字测试。下面是她们之间的对话。 MELITA: Good afternoon. I have an appointm

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Finishing a conversation A: All right then, Ms. Montgomery. Ill get those plans over to your office by Thursday afternoon. B: Great. That will give me time to talk with my staff before I make final decision. A: Thats what I was thinking. Ill have the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

1.What do I need to take with me? 我需要携带什么吗? 2.What documents do I need to carry? 我需要带什么材料? 3.Is there anything I need to take? 我要带什么资料去面试吗? 4.Anything that I should prepare for the interview

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. Where is your company? 你们公司地点在哪里? 2. Where is the interview happening? 面试在哪里进行? 3. Could you please tell me the address? 你能告诉我地址在哪里吗? 4. What is the site of your hotel? 请问贵酒店地址

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. Hello, is that Susan who applied for an accountant in our company through the phone? 你好,请问是苏珊吗?你是否打电话申请过我们公司的会计一职? 2. So have you accepted offers from other conpanies? 你接受其他公司的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Hi 大家好,我是Lily,今天我们要来讲的主题是,How to End a Conversation Politely (如何礼貌的结束谈话),常常我们在与外国人聊天时,并不清楚如何礼貌的结束对话,而感觉非常的不自然。 礼貌

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Ukraine: Is the Revolution over? 乌克兰:革命是否结束? During the Orange Revolution, Viktor Yushchenko's name echoed across Kiev's Independence Square as hundreds-of-thousands of Ukrainian

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

In todays Business English Podcast episode, well be looking at closing down and summarizing your presentation. 在今天的英语商务播客中,我们将要看下如何结束和总结你的陈述。 A strong introduction is important to give your

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

I been sitting here staring At the clock on the wall And I been laying here praying Praying she won't call It's just another call from home And you'll get it and be gone And I'll be crying And I'll be begging you, baby Beg you not to leave But I'll

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Words and Expressions recognize vt.认识到;识别;承认 past-time 逝去的时光 guy n.〈美俚语〉家伙;人 decent a.1.正派的;端庄的 2.相称的;合宜的 wage n.[常

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue C (A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent) A:Hello,Australian Trading Company.Can I help you? B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised by y

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue B (A:Philip B:Tom) A:Hello!Is that you,Tom? B:Philip!Yes,this is Tom. A:Oh,how do you know it's me? B:I'd know your voice anywhere. A:I can't believe I got hol

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The Vice Chairman of China's Central Military Commission, General Fan Changlong has wrapped up his offcial visit to Cuba. He is the most senior Chinese official to visit the country since the beginning of a thaw in relations between the US and Cuba.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

第一讲 面试开场白。 面试时总要说上那么几句,一般去了面试的公司以后,里面的接待人员都会主动问一些问题,先来看看下面这个对话吧: A: Can I help you? 有什么事吗? B: Yes. I've come t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是back-to-school。 Back-to-school, 返回学校,其实就是指假期结束,要开学了。 Many stores have back-to-school promotions in August, 很多商店都会在八月份新学期开始前推出商品促销活动。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Most companies use telephone interviews as part of their recruitment process to whittle down a pile of CVs into a manageable interview shortlist. But many candidates fluff the opportunity to create a good impression and secure a face-to-face meeting.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

很多毕业生都有这样的经历,当进入面试阶段有可能会遭遇英文面试,不过这也预示着你梦想的职位正向你招手,这轮面试的分量可想而知,所以你应该确保在面试中发挥最佳状态。其实,英

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语