To galvanize your job search and lead you to your new dream job, your communications with any prospective employer whether via phone, email or during a job interview must incorporate these three messages: 为了让你找工作少走弯路并最终找到

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

You know enough to bring a list of questions to a job interview. When the interviewer asks you, So, do you have any questions for me? The last thing you want to say is No. But that could be the best option if you're at a loss for words, because some

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Ballito先生的招聘广告登出去没多久,就有人来电话咨询、应聘了。Melita Fagurian小姐已经在国家银行做了两年速记员,她想应聘这个秘书职位。Opal 问了Melita的地址、寄给她一份申请表,要她将

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

很快就到了约定的面试时间,Miss Melita Fagurian准时来到了公司。在和Opal小姐谈了工作要求和薪水后,她进行了一个听写和打字测试。下面是她们之间的对话。 MELITA: Good afternoon. I have an appointm

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.What do I need to take with me? 我需要携带什么吗? 2.What documents do I need to carry? 我需要带什么材料? 3.Is there anything I need to take? 我要带什么资料去面试吗? 4.Anything that I should prepare for the interview

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. Hello, is that Susan who applied for an accountant in our company through the phone? 你好,请问是苏珊吗?你是否打电话申请过我们公司的会计一职? 2. So have you accepted offers from other conpanies? 你接受其他公司的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

每个求职者在面试过后,都希望能尽快知道自己是否被录用。但是如果迟迟没有得到结果,那么最好就要打个电话过去问问清楚了。 Im just calling to follow up on the status of the Personnel Manager. 我打电

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

The US is on the verge of meeting most of the economic conditions the Federal Reserve has set to increase interest rates next month, according to a member of the rate-setting Federal Open Market Committee. 负责制定利率的联邦公开市场委员会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。 In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

So, do you have any questions for me? This common refrain toward the close of a job interview can make even the best of us stammer when the tables are turned. But with the national unemployment rate over 8%, sharp interview skills are more important

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

如何巧妙地询问面试结果? 每个求职者在面试过后,都希望能尽快知道自己是否被录用。但是如果迟迟没有得到结果,那么最好就要打个电话过去问问清楚了。 Im just calling to follow up on the st

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如何巧妙询问面试结果? 每个求职者在面试过后,都希望能尽快知道自己是否被录用。但是如果迟迟没有得到结果,那么最好就要打个电话过去问问清楚了。 Im just calling to follow up on the statu

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

很多外企在当面的面试之前会有一个电话英语面试,时间一般在20到30分钟左右,用以核实求职者的背景和英文表达能力。下面就给大家支几招,方便大家做好准备。 准备几个基本问题 如果你

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Most companies use telephone interviews as part of their recruitment process to whittle down a pile of CVs into a manageable interview shortlist. But many candidates fluff the opportunity to create a good impression and secure a face-to-face meeting.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Dont come a half an hour early. It makes me feel pressure to finish what Im doing. 5 minutes early is more than enough。 终于凭借闪亮的简历见到了传说中的HR,你有把握说服他,让他认为你就是这份工作最合适的人选么

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you shoot for the stars, youll at least hit the moon. Want to reach your goals for next month? Heres the best way to do it. Lets say you want to lose 4lbs next month. Instead of putting together a workout routine where youll lose 4lbs, put togethe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Most companies use telephone interviews as part of their recruitment process to whittle down a pile of CVs into a manageable interview shortlist. But many candidates fluff the opportunity to create a good impression and secure a face-to-face meeting.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In my observation, everyone who has a financially successful career goes through the following three stages: 据我观察,每个事业成功的富豪都会经历以下三个阶段: 1. Self-awareness 自我认知 Most people do not know what they

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

每个应聘工作的都会经历面试这一关,面试时考官会问一系列相关的问题,面试结束后,主考官总会问你:还有什么问题吗?这时你就不能想到什么问什么,很可能给考官留下不好的印象,增

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语