AZUZ: Another breaking news story from Friday night involved President Trump's pardon of a man who used to be a sheriff in the state of Arizona. His name is Joe Arpaio. He served for 24 years as the sheriff of Maricopa County. Arpaio had called himse

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年8月

??When the Lord Jesus was here on earth, great crowds of people followed Him. John 6:2 tells us one reason everyone wanted to see Jesus:because they saw his miracles Do you know about some of the miracles Jesus did?God's Word tells us that Jesu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

THE PRESIDENT: Please, everybody, have a seat. Good morning. AUDIENCE: Good morning. THE PRESIDENT: I have my two trusty assistants here -- (laughter) -- Malia and Sasha for one of the most important duties that I carry out as President. Before every

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

文本: Agent 47:For years,Diana was my __(1)__ at the Agency.She supplied information and secrecy.And I sold perfection.We had trust.The last August 10th Diana brought the Agency to its knees.She _(2)_ all accounts,cut off all communication lines,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

President Obama Pardons White House Turkey 奥巴马总统感恩节在白宫赦免火鸡 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Well, it is wonderful to see all of you here today. Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome to the White House. Tomorrow is one of the b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

When drought hit, she opened the granaries to the public and passed a tax amnesty, all while preserving her kingdom's stability and independence with no revolts during the rest of her reign. 当干旱来袭时,她向人民开放粮仓并下令赦免税

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

今天我们要学的词组是pardon。 Pardon的意思是对不起,请原谅。比如,如果没听清楚对方的话,美国人常说,I beg your pardon. 意思是对不起,请你再说一遍。 Pardon在法律上是赦免的意思。 前白宫

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has criticized moves to seek a royal pardon for exiled leader Thaksin Shinawatra. The campaign comes soon after by-election victories by pro-Thaksin politicians. 泰国总理阿披实.维乍集瓦批评了企图寻

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

今天我们要学的词是pardon。Pardon动词,意思是宽恕、赦免 。A U.S. backed Syrian group pardoned 96 alleged members of ISIS in what it said was an attempt to dissuade low-ranking ISIS members from pledging allegiance to the terror g

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 pardon. Pardon 作为动词,有赦免的意思。Egypt's president Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has pardoned 203 people jailed for their participation in illegal protests. 埃及总统塞西赦免了因参加非法抗议被判刑

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃