AB-,ABS away,from 分离 字首 ab,abs 源自拉丁文介系词 a,ab 拉丁文的意思是 away,from 等. 通常在拉丁文较常见的介系词形态, 有 a,ab,abs 三种,后接名词为子音开头者

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

111.读万卷书,行万里路。Read ten thousand books, travel ten thousand miles. 112.开卷有益(阅读使人增长知识)。Reading enriches the mind. 113.读书总会有所收获(开卷有益)。Reading is always profitable. 114.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

文本: Travis:You never did get it,did you? You big bald fuck! ____(1)____,just like you! It was going to be perfect.Just tell me...did you kill her? Diana.Is she,really dead? Agent 47:You will never know. Victoria:Diana. Diana:Do what you have to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Agent 47:I'm sorry.You're safe now.It's OK. Dexter:My boy...Forgive me,Lenny.My money. Victoria:Your money? Agent 47:Come on.Let's go.It's over. Diana:Dear 47,if you read this letter,I am most likely dead.You will have shot me for a _(1)_ a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:Get your ass up here.We're leavin'.And you,move! Inside the _(1)_! I'm gonna take you apart atom by atom and breed you like a prize bull.Oh,don't look so shocked,girl.After all,they grew you in a __(2)__.My lab should feel......right

文本: Guard:Mr.Dexter,he __(1)__ the camera in the elevator.Coming our way. Dexter:Yessirree.You know,they say wealth can be a great _(2)_ but I'm willin' to take it on and I'll tell ya...Holy shit! Layla:Yes! Dexter:That's a lot of fuckin' do-re

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:Hey there,fuckface! Travis:Alright dickhead,where's the girl? Dexter:Oh,Layla! See? Girl's __(1)__.If you wanna keep her that way I wanna see 10 million,right now,like we agreed. Travis:Well now about the money...I don't have that ki

文本: Travis:The location for the ransom exchange is set? Jade:Yes,sir.Blackwater Park.I've already ___(1)___ for you. Travis:Good.We get the girl,make sure she's secure,then we take them all out and get our money back.Ransom is not in the Agency

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Agent 47:Birdie.Where is he? Beggar:You owe me a coffee,asshole! He left with this cowboy guy.Real nasty looking piece of work.They were going _(1)_ I think. Birdie:Too late,47.I gotta do what I gotta do.Tell me Mr.Wade,what would you rathe

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Birdie:Si,mi nina.Yes.Yes,you're so beautiful. Dexter:So.The infamous Birdie.You better have a good reason for _(1)_ me out here. Birdie:Hey,I am here to offer my services.You see,this kidnapping of yours? I'm worried that you have no idea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Jade:Sir,I think you need to see this.Sir,you really need to see this. Travis:What? Jade:It's a gift.From an old connection.It's been off the grid for __(1)__ now.Codename:Birdie? Travis:Haha! We codenamed a guy Birdie,__(2)__ he went off t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Jade:Sir? We've found him.Birdie was right.He's in Hope,South Dakota. Travis:And the girl? Jade:She's not with him. Travis:Ok people,listen up! I'm giving a __(1)__ on this operation.I want 47's head on a platter in front of me ASAP! Jade:S

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:What have we got,doc? How's our golden egg? Ashford:That is exactly what she is,sir,she is extraordinary! We ran some tests on her.Her cells are enhanced somehow by an isotope in her necklace.It's as if it _(1)_ her.Giving the right

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Agent 47:You need to get off the streets.The Agency knows my secure locations and they will be searching for us.This is the safest place I know. Victoria:Can I come with you? Agent 47:You need to hide until I know what's going on. Nun:Oh! _

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Dexter:Jesus Christ! Don't you fucking knock? Good work Sanchez.Yeah... Layla:What is he? Is he a _(1)_? Is he a PI or something? Dexter:Well,fuck me gently! Ooh! Oh! Layla:What the fuck? Dexter:That ain't no fucking _(2)_! That's a fucking

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

每年11月的第四个星期四是美国最具有美国特色的重要节日感恩节 。最初,感恩节没有固定日期,由各州临时决定,直到美国独立后,感恩节才成为全国性的节日。1863年,美国总统林肯宣布每

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Excuse me, can I make foreign remittance? 请问我能办理境外汇款业务吗? 还能这样说: Could you tell me if I can remit money abroad? I'd like to know whether I can send money to foreign country. 应用解析: remit a sin 赦免;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

今天我们要学的词组是run its course。 Run its course的意思是走完该走的历程,按常规进行。 布什总统在切尼付总统的前办公室主任Lewis Libby被判犯有四项重罪之后表示不会马上赦免Libby。 Presiden

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

JUDY WOODRUFF: Before the president and his family gather for Thanksgiving, today, he made time for an executive duty: his final pardoning of the turkey as commander in chief. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: Hey! JUDY WOODRUFF: The annual tradition sees two

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

本期内容: Pardon all men, but never themselves 严以律己,宽以待人 首先,我们来看一个单词 pardon P-A-R-D-O-N pardon作为口头语可以用作没听清对方的话希望重复一遍时的用语,表示请再说一遍,也可以

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读