Hi I'm Natalie and welcome to Talking Sport. Today we're hearing about a Russian high jumper and learning the words 'weakness' and 'obstacle'. Ivan Ukhov is a high jumper from Russia. He is the current European Indoor champion and also won the World

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

阿利斯泰尔布朗利: 英国铁人三项运动员 Hi I'm Natalie and welcome to Talking Sport. Today were hearing about Britain's best triathlete and learning the words 'pursue' and 'attempt'. A triathlon involves three sports - swimming, cycli

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Hi I'm Natalie and welcome to Talking Sport. Today we're hearing about a boxer from Brazil and learning the phrase 'work out' and the word 'atmosphere' After the London Olympics the next games will be in Rio de Janeiro! One man hoping to qualify for

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Worldwide Panel LLC, a small market-research firm, is getting flooded with resumes for four vacancies in sales and information technology. 小型市场研究公司Worldwide Panel LLC准备招聘4名销售和IT技术人员,结果收到了大量简历。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第24期:谈长期工作规划 Benjamin: What is your long term career plan you set for yourself? Yang Dan: First of all, I hope to spend a few years working in some famous companies to command a skill, to set a solid foundation and to build my inter

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

How I Did It: The Unlikely Rise of China's Hottest Internet Tycoon 我是如何做到的马云谈创业 I rode my bike for 40 minutes every morning to a hotel with a lot of foreign tourists. I showed them around and practiced my English. Those eight

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

约翰·亨特把所有世界问题浓缩在一块四英尺乘五英尺的板子上,让他四年级的学生来解决这些问题。在2011 年的TED 大会上,他解释如何让他的学生参与世界和平游戏,以及为何复杂、自发性的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

《引爆点》的作者马尔科姆葛拉威尔揭开食品行业探寻完美的意粉酱的历程 ─ 并进一步探讨了选择和快乐的本质。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Almost one in three couples say finances cause the most stress in their relationship, and 91% of Americans surveyed find reasons to avoid talking about money with their partner and somebodu even hidden purchases from their partner, according to Ameri

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Talking about the Wealther 谈天气 93、What cold weather it is! 多冷的天气呀! 注释:这是常见的感叹句式,用What 修饰cold weather 。 94. It’s freezing today! 今天真冷。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Change the topic of the conversation 1.改变谈话话题 If the topic of the conversation is boring, its actually makes a bad conversationalist. Try to change the topic whenever you get the chance. In case the person doesnt understand it, dont gi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mel Gibson's Passion Of The Christ not glamorous. Mel Gibson的耶稣受难记不属于这类范畴。 That's glamour: 这就是魅力。 that's Michelangelo's Pieta, where Mary is the same age as Jesus and they're both awfully happy and pleasant. 这是

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

一、不同记忆类型应选择的记忆方法 由于人们的记忆特征是有区别的,所以某种特定的记忆法并不一定适合每一个人,那么在选择背单词的方法时要根据自身的特点来操作。在学英语的人群中

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在回答有关时尚的话题时需要注意什么呢?考生需时刻谨记:要在第一时间抓住考官问题中的考点,那么在回答问题时则可以事半功倍。有关衣物和购物的话题,下属的问题通常会比较直观。然

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

官员对伊朗核谈感到乐观 GENEVA Iranian and international negotiators will continue a key series of meetings on Thursday that officials say could lead to the first steps toward guaranteeing that Iran's nuclear program is purely peaceful, as

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

梅仁毅教授谈英语学习方法 要学好英语,就要对语言本身及语言所传达的各种文化信息感兴趣。当你读到或听到别人用简洁的英语表达深奥的思想时,兴奋不已,立即记住,这就表明你已对语

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

DON GONYEA, HOST: OK. We've all been scolded to keep our elbows off the table or to politely say please and thank you, or for heaven sake not to eat with our fingers at a nice restaurant. Well, maybe you haven't been so reprimanded, but I have. So wh

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The weather and the British obsession with talking about it has been puzzling outsiders for decades. 英国人痴迷于谈论天气,这个问题数十年来一直让外界人士困惑不已。 Several features of Britain's geography make the weathe

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Is the Expansion of Enrollment a Good Thing? Many colleges and universities have expanded their enrollment since 1998. The reasons for the expansion are as follows. Firstly, they want to keep up with the need of the job market to produce more qualifi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导