We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering. 我们要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。 So what's your requirement of payment? 那么您有什么付款要求呢? We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering. 我们要求订货时交纳1

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

星级典句: 第一句:We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon. 我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。 A: Subject to our final confirmation, we made this offer. 经过最后确认,我们做了这

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Ordering by Phone 电话订货S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1S: Hello! Are you Mr. Peter? 你好,你是彼得先生吗? C: Yes, I'm. 我是。 S: Hello, this is shop 123 Liu Hun clothes market. Your goods

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

About Stock 关于库存S: salesclerk 售货职员 C: customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS64: Not many stocks left. But the goods will arrive till tomorrow. 库存不多了,不过明天新货就到。 S65: Just a moment, please. I'l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

OrderDeposit订单与定金S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话4C: I want to order it. How can I get it? 我要订货,得多久才能拿货? S: Oh, let me see... I think it takes about ten days. 噢,我算算,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

能言善辩 △Can you accept this order? 你方接受这份订单吗? ▲Please cancel this order. 请取消这份订单。 ▲We want change an order. 我们想换一份订单。 ▲We modify an order. 我们修正一份订单。 △If we place

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

合同是商务交往中非常重要的一环。因此在签订合同的时候一定要对其内容有细致的了解之后再签字。同时,如果你是准备合同的一方,一定要提醒对方应当注意的事项,这样对双方履约都有

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

第66期:订购 When can we expect your confirmation of the order? 您什么时候确认订单? A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order? A:您什么时候确认订单? B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Sat

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

For todays Business English Podcast lesson, were going to focus on the classic sales approach to selling products and services. This approach is based on explaining the features, attributes and benefits of your products using the FAB technique. 在今天

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 I'm afraid I dont agree with you there. 我不同意您的说法。 Your price is higher than those we got from

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

在 进出口 交易中, 询盘 英语 势必不可少的一部分!下面是一些实用的 询盘 英语 ,大家可以参考一下! 询盘 Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

ABC Classification ABC分类法 Activity-Based Costing 业务量成本法/作业成本法 ACRS (Accelerated cost recovery system) 快速成本回收制度 Action Message 行为/措施信息 AIS (Accounting information system) 会计信息系统 Alloc

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(97) A: Do you usually buy in large quantities? B: Our standard order is 500cases at a time. A: We can handle an order that size very easily. B: We'll let you know the next time we need to place an or

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

订购英语外贸企业必看(上篇) 订单:order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订购帐薄:order boook 订购样品||凭样订购:sample order||order by sample 确实已订:firm order 第一次订购:initial order||first order 正式

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

服装 外贸 常用 英语 语句 A: We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? A:我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? B:That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. B:那是因为我

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

订购语 订单:order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订购帐薄:order boook 订购样品||凭样订购:sample order||order by sample 确实已订:firm order 第一次订购:initial order||first order 正式订单:formal order 有限订单

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货? Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗? Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

订单: order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订购帐薄: order boook 订购样品||凭样订购: sample order||order by sample 确实已订: firm order 第一次订购: initial order||first order 正式订单: formal order 有限订单:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

一、收单与确认 1、本月10日来函收悉,感谢贵方对... ...的订货。 We received your letter of the 10th inst., and thank you for your order for ... 2、贵公司5月10日来函及五部印刷机器的定单均已收到,在此表示

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语