●教诲、告诫 约翰,向她道歉。 John, apologize to her. John, apologize to her. (约翰,向她道歉。) I'm really sorry. (真对不起。) 约翰,你听我说! John, you listen to me

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

生活英语手册 096(6.促进理解-6.6警告与提醒)

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

习语:a fair-weather friend 知识点津:fair-weather本指鸟亮丽的羽毛,后用以指人非常风光。因此a fair-weather person 指的是a person who stops being a friend when one is in trouble,即不能共患难的人。 迷你对话:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

An English couple could lose their home or their pets. Clive and Rose Restall live with their 21 guinea pigs. The owners of the house say this is too many. They want the couple to get rid of the guinea pigs. The owners warned Mr and Mrs Restall that

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

Reminder about tax forms A: Hey, Richard! I need those tax forms from you before five! B: Oh, Im sorry. I forgot about those completely. Ill bring them by your office. A: Okay. The sooner the better. B: You bet. Ill swing by after lunch, okay? 提醒报

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Reminding a co-worker A: Martin? Did you remember to bring back that software I lent you? B: Oh, Kate! Im sorry. It completely slipped my mind! A: Thats okay, Martin. If you could just bring it in tomorrow, Id appreciate it. B: Definitely. Im really

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Chapter 8 Shopping 3 053 I need a pair of glasses Conversation 1 It's getting so dark but I can't read the thing without my glasses. People get more and more farsighted as they age. Conversation 2 Have you always one glasses? Well, I got my first pai

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

ADVICE 1--You're going to get into a lot of trouble if you do that. 2--What makes you say that? 3--I don't see anything wrong with what we're doing. 1--That's just the problem. In these kinds of things the trouble doesn't always appear at first. 2--

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

在签订合同和商务谈判中,遇到重要的问题,一定要向对方再三强调和提醒,以保证双方贸易的顺利进行。 I must stress that our products should arrived before July 1st. 我必须强调,货物一定要在7月1日之

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Please remind me to phone Alice before I go out. 请提醒我在出去之前给爱丽丝打电话。 Please remind me to phone Alice before I go out. 请提醒我在出去之前给爱丽丝打电话。 All right. 好的. Hello, this is Mark returning

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

图片1 It is always good advice to accept things in the past that you cannot change, and thats what this episode is all about! Dont cry over spilled milk is an expression that warns against being stuck in the past too much. As usual, we look at diff

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

我们经常接触到英语不难发现,英语中有很多固定搭配需要我们理解记忆。从今天开始,我们就开始分类总结高中阶段需要我们掌握的固定搭配都有哪些吧。 接不定式作宾补的36个常用动词

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 35 City and Country 第35课 城市与农村 A:My boss warned me not to be late for work several times, but I'm late again. A:我老板已经警告我好几次上班不要迟到, 但是今天我又迟到了。 B:What's up? B:怎么回事?

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

今天我们要学的词是reminder。 Reminder, 提醒、提示。 I received a flu shot reminder from my doctor's office, 我收到医生诊所的通知,提醒我去打流感预防针。 The newly released data is a reminder that the recovery of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

【生词预览】 freshman 新生, inadvance 提前, warn 预告, disarray 混乱 【笑话原文】 WarningSeveralweeksafteroursonbeganhisfreshmanyearatAlmaCollegeinMichigan,myhusbandandIdecidedtovisithim.Iwascarefultocallhimafewdaysinadvance

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

英语学习笔记: I dont want no beef. 我不想惹麻烦。 Hasi is a beef. 哈斯是体格健壮的肌肉男 Whats she beefing about now? 她在抱怨什么呢? Stop beefing, Dad. Youll be seeing her again soon enough. 别抱怨了爸,你很快

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Recently, it has been reported that a college student went to Guangzhou for travel, but she missed, finally, the policeman found her body. It is so terrible, this incident warns people to protect themselves, especially for the girls. First, wed bette

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

unit 426 提醒注意安全 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I have learnt how to ride a bicycle. I plan to go to the Water Park by bike this weekend. A:我刚学会骑自行车。我打算这周末骑车去水上公园。 B:Well, you know, the traffic

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A Gentle Reminder 委婉的提醒 Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. 结婚很久了,丈夫现在有时需要我委婉地提醒他一些特别的日子。 On the morning of our 35th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

如何善意地提醒朋友 生活中善意的提醒能帮助他人避开麻烦、少走弯路。英语里,想给好友提个醒该如何开口?一起来看看吧~~ 1. You shouldn't work so hard. 你不应该这么拼命工作。 2. If I were you

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语