Best of luck to you/祝你好运 “best of luck to you.”这句话的意思是“祝你好运!”如果你有一位朋友,即将去参加面试,你就可以对他说“best of luck to you.”在

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you, more precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you'r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I was blown away. Here is a young guy who has every reason to be cynical. 我被震撼到了。这个本该是个完全可以愤世嫉俗的年轻人。 He wasn't sure if the country he calls homethe only one he's knownwas gonna deny him his dream of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Whether you're firing up the grill, fired up for some college football, or filling up the car for one last summer road-trip-Happy Labor Day weekend. 无论你是准备点燃烧烤炉,还是要去大学橄榄球赛场加油

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! As 2014 comes to an end, we can enter the New Year with new confidence that America is making significant strides where it counts. 2014年就要结束了,这一年我们取得了巨大的成就,籍此我们将满怀信心

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody. In our house, everybody knows that President is only the third-most important job in the family. So this weekend, I'm going to take a little extra time to say thank you to Michelle for the remarkable way she does the most important

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody.It's the most wonderful time of the year.Not just for spreading holiday cheer-but also for list makers.You've got wish lists; Santa's list; and of course, a blizzard of year-in-review lists.So I decided to get in on the action. 大家好!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

THE PRESIDENT: Merry Christmas, everybody! This is one of our favorite times of the year in the Obama household, filled with family and friends, warmth and good cheer. That's even true when I spend all night chasing Bo and Sunny away from the cookies

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi,everybody.In 1620,a small band of pilgrims came to this continent,refugees who had fled persecution and violence in their native land.Nearly 400 years later,we remember their part in the American story-and we honor the men and women who helped the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! I hope you're all having a great Fourth of July weekend. 我衷心希望你们独立日过的愉快。 I want to begin today by saying a special word to the U.S. Men's Soccer Team, who represented America so well the past

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. Sunday is Father's Day. 大家好,星期天就是父亲节了。 If you haven't got Dad a gift yet, there's still time. 如果你还没有为自己的老爸准备礼物的话,还有点时间。 Just barely. But the truth is, what w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Billy Gilman(小比利)是有史以来流行乐坛最年轻的少年歌手,12岁就以首张专辑《One Voice》创造全美百万以上的销售纪录。 小比利以其真挚的情感、 动人 的嗓音征服成人市场,而他纯真俏皮的模样也深深吸引人们的喜爱及注目。在2000年圣诞前夕,时任美国总统的克林顿

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

春天种子,夏天粽子,春种忙,忙来春风得意,夏粽香,香来粽得圆满。又是一年端午,祝你:事业如春风,得意!爱情如夏粽,圆满!节日快乐! 天很蓝,包裹着晴朗,很甜,海很蓝,包裹

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

I'm sure you'll receive good advice. You're got a great education to go back and reflect about what is right for you, but you eventually will have to choose and I hope that you will dare to compete. And by that I don't mean the kind of cutthroat comp

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

元旦新年英文祝福句子 招财进宝 Treasures fill the home 生意兴隆 Business flourishes 岁岁平安 Peace all year round 一路顺风 Safe trip wherever you go 和气生财 Harmony brings wealth 财源广进 Money and treasures will be

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

口语:感恩节,我想说句谢谢 感恩节的英语是:Thanksgiving Day,也可以直接说Thanksgiving,这里的Day不是必须的。 感恩节(Thanksgiving Day)本来是人们感谢上天赐予好收成的日子,现在已经演变成人们

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

《What a Wonderful World》一歌由Bob Thiele(署名George Douglas)和George David Weiss创作。由Louis Armstrong首次录制并于1967年作为单曲发行。Thiele和Weiss两人都享誉音乐界(Thiele作为制作人而Weiss作为作曲家

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

And think about the friends who never got the chance to go to college but were still invested in your successfriends who talked you out of dropping out, friends who kept you out of trouble so that you could graduate on time, friends who forced you to

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

英语学习笔记: take a bow 鞠躬 slight bow 微微点头鞠躬 bow low 深深地鞠躬 bow down to 如的意愿;卑躬屈膝 bow before difficulties 向困难低头 bow before 向鞠躬 tie a bow 打个蝴蝶结 wear a bow 戴着一些蝴蝶结

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

今天我们要学的词是 well-wisher. Well-wisher 名词,祝福者。The family of an American who was killed in last week's attack in London thanked well-wishers for their generosity. 在上星期伦敦恐怖袭击中遇害的一个美国人的家

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃