UNIT 1 Transport and Travel 搭乘交通工具及旅行 LISTENING 1 Train Announcements 火车站广播 Vocabulary 接下来听到的广播中, 用到了 1-6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出一个意思最接近的选

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

In the case of BP, it's hard to imagine that a company on such thin ice with the American people after devastating our Gulf Coast would not fully cooperate in getting to the bottom of the release of a terrorist who murdered 189 Americans. It is appar

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

We are English speakingthe language of the Internet; we have high level management skills, a good business infrastructure, flexible labour market, stable politics I and excellent tax regime. And so this is why I say to you. If you are looking to inve

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

LISTENING 3 Introducing the Third Party 介绍朋友互相认识 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~4 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( D )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. invitation (A) smart and fashiona

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 2 Talk About a Housewarming Party 讨论乔迁派对 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~4 所列出的词汇和句子,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最近的选项。至于第 5 个 this coming Saturday ,请在

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 2 Choosing a language School 选择语言学校 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,说话者谈到了在选择语言学校时的一些考量。下面列出了一些条件,请在好的条件前面打勾做记号。 ________too small

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

UNIT 6 Holidays 外出度假 LISTENING 1 Making a Hotel Reservation 预约旅馆 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. depart (A) a room

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

A statement of intent from the Prime Minister, the first speech of his second term at a Birmingham GP surgery, and a promise to fund and transform the NHS by 2020 into a seven day operation.Diseases don't work weekdays nine to five, so neither can we

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

The Financial Time to start with reports that TESCO has been thrown into turmoil after overstating its profits.The Guardian reviews that 2 billion ponds was wiped off the value of Britain's biggest retailer and four senior ecxutives have been suspend

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Whether it spoke in palace, the shops along the street all the restaurants in central London. Tourists help Britains economy grow but most of them are from China. The UK are not to European levels such as France, are not because of UK is not part of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Philip chose his vw golf with care. He drove thousands of miles last year and making sure his car was eco-friendly was vital. Now he is waiting to find out if that wasn't in fact the case. And he is considering taking legal action. To feel that the p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

And this morning, a spokesman for the Taliban tells NBC News that they have a plan to kidnap or kill Prince Harry, who is currently deployed in Afghanistan. NBC's Atia Abawi has a very latest now from Kabul. N: Atia,good morning. A: Good morning, Nat

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

You ask me where I go tonight, I'll go back to today last year When me and you had to make each other happy and there was hope with everything It's hard enough to feel the world as it is and hold on anything Without these quiet times, you've bought

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

They celebrated victory, even known the result versus one-side / Argentina versus Falkland football match. It was never the question of what the outcome would be, just how big the margin. Ah, fantastic, absolutely phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal, t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

It may proved to be a moment of revelation. These Big Six power companies have been called before Parliament to shed some light on rising customer bills. The regulator Offgem says gas may not be rising as fast as they claim. -They do have to pay thes

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Well this is a salutary reminder as to why Britain needs to deal with the enormous debts and deficit we inherited why we've got stick to the plans. It should be a wakeup call to anyone who thinks we can afford the country to loosen p we can't afford

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Most of these bus drivers have reached their final stop.around half have already decided to pack in their jobs, the lucky winners picked up a check for 38 million pounds, which they'll split between them. A schedule, you know, what am i gonna do with

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

I wanna go to bed With arms around me But wake up on my own Pretend That I'm still sleeping Til' you go home I can't look at you This morning I should probably have a sign That says 'Leave right now or quicker' You've overstayed your time If I don't

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Britain Votes to Leave EU, Cameron to Resign 英国脱欧公投成功 卡梅伦辞职 Britains decision to leave the European Union prompted Prime Minister David Cameron to resign and markets to fall around the world. 英国宣布脱离欧盟促使卡梅

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

U.S. presidential candidate John McCain met Thursday with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and told reporters afterwards that al-Qaida is on the run in Iraq. He also warned against a withdrawal from Iraq and allowing al-Qaida to declare victory. 美

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月