在巴西,垃圾回收工捡垃圾和可回收物品。在他们为公众提供重要的服务时,人们对他们漫步于街头几乎视而不见。现在让我们走进涂鸦艺术家的故事TED 研究员穆达诺。在这个鼓舞人心的演讲

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

A different sort of car concern across the country - illegal street racing, putting the pedal to the metal is often glorified on the big screen, but in reality street racing can be deadly, killing dozens of people every year. Its become such a proble

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 鼠标点击左上角人物类型出战。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

As e-payments and intelligent technology have continued to facilitate economic development, the first automatic newsstand has been put into use in Hangzhou, capital city of eastern Zhejiang province. 随着电子支付和智能技术不断促进经济发

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A rubbish bin that makes you look twice. As you throw away your old newspaper, you can read the new headlines. London based firm Renew has invented these unique recycling points. Its bomb-proof containers have LCD screens on each side which show brea

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Ive beenbriefed by the Home Secretary about this absolutely sickening attack inWoolwich in London.It is the most appalling crime. We are urgently seeking, and the police areurgently seeking, the full facts about this case. But there are strongindicat

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

街头酷妹百变风格才女MIA顽皮单曲 Paper Planes 歌词: I'll fly like a paper get high like planes Catch me at the border I got visas in my name If you come around here i'll make em all day I'll get one done in a second if you wait Somet

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

AS IT IS 2013-09-14 Street Photographer Documents Urban Life and Art 街头摄影家记录城市生活和艺术 Hi there, and welcome to As It Is, our daily show for people learning English. Im June Simms in Washington. Today, we are celebrating 10 y

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Notorious B.I.G - Willing to Die For the brothers at my side I'd be willing to die Getting high all the time I'd be willing to die We keep riding the streets me and my posse in crime For what's left of my life I'd be willing to die I been dying to tr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(761) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine was nervous after she was attacked at work, 几年前,我的一位朋友在工作时被袭击后非常紧张, so I said that she could see her clients from my place for a while. 我让她暂时在我的地方

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Then there are artists who are extracting anatomy from both the medical world and the art world 还有些艺术家将解剖学从艺术和医学中抽离, and are placing it directly on the streets. 直接带上了街头。 London-based SHOK-1 pain

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

The police were probably glad of bad weather, but the conditions did not deter a hardy few thousands who turned out for a third day of protest. By now the 2 sides had ... strategies and this time, the students went for one of surprise. They ignored t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

A man singing the Cantonese classic Hai Kuo Tian Kong (As Broad as the Sea and Sky) while playing a guitar on the street in Tokyo has gone viral across China's social media. 最近,一位男子在日本东京街头用吉他弹唱经典粤语歌曲《

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 方向键的 键跳跃,键蹲, 键左右移动,X键打拳,C键踢腿,按住空格键聚集能量满了能放必杀技

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好玩英语小游戏

What we need today is an electoral culture that is about being together together, in person, in loud and passionate ways, 我们今天需要的是一种选举文化,人与人之间面对面交流思想,喧闹而又激情四射, that instead of

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

英国士兵伦敦街头被杀案宣判 凶手被判终身监禁 LONDON, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Two men who hacked a British soldier to death on a London street were sentenced to life in prison and a minimum of 45 years in jail, respectively, a British

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Street food 街头小食 Sandwich spread 三明治酱 The rise of decent outdoor dining 体面户外餐饮的兴起 ON A cold, blustery morning at Canary Wharf, London's second financial district, eating outside does not seem appealing. Yet on a soli

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

That broach was donated by the Queen family. 胸针由奎恩家族捐赠 If you want it, you're going to have to bid. 想要就得出价 Actually, love, I thought I'd just take it. 宝贝,我想我可以直接拿走 Maybe I should check out front,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Anyone you want. 你要哪种都有。 I want a standard sedan. 我要一辆标准型轿车。 I want a medium size car. 我要一辆中型车。 Do you have a small compect car? 你们有小型的简便车吗? How about a sports type car? 跑车如何

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语