Hope after the Tempest Mr. Chief Justice, my dear friends, my fellow Americans: The oath that I have taken is the same oath that was taken by George Washington and every president under the Constitution. But I assume the president under extraordinary

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

In the future days, which we seek to make secure, we look forward to a world founded upon four essential human freedoms. The first is freedom of speech and expression everywhere in the world. The second is freedom of every person to worship God in hi

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Address to the Millennium Summit by koft Annan Madam Presideng (of Finland), Mr.president(of Namibia), Excllencies, Ladies and Gentleman: I am deeply honored to welcome you all. Never before have the leaders of so many nations come together in a sing

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

I Have a Dream我有一个梦想 I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Speech Given by Colin Lucas at Beijing University(科林卢卡斯在北京大学的演说) 牛津大学副校长科林卢卡斯在北京大学的演说 Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues: Because I am the Vice-Chancellor of the oldest of the forei

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Commencement Address of Harvard University 玛丽罗宾逊在哈佛大学毕业典讲话 President Rudenstine, fellow graduates, friends of Harvard, it's a great honor and pleasure to invited today to share this happy occasion, not only with the memb

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

This Is a Historic Occasion这是一个具有历史意义的时刻 Your excellency Chairman Deng Xiaoping, your excellency President Li Xiannian, your excellency ladies and gentlemen: 尊敬的中国国家领导人邓小平、李先念、各位贵

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Michael J0rdans Retirement Speech迈克尔.乔丹退役演说 I am here to announce my retirement from the game of basketball. It won't be another announcement to baseball or anything to that nature. Mentally, I'm exhausted, I don't feel I have a cha

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 六级英语晨读经典

Bettie Brentano to Goethe You know my heart; you know that all there is desire, thought, boding and longing; you live among spirits, and they give you divine wisdom. You must nourish me; you give all that in advance, which I do not understand to ask

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

When the green woods laugh with the voice of juy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it; When the meadows laugh with lively green, And eh grasshopper laugh

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

Dear Dick, How nice to hear from you again! You want to know what is going on in schools in china. In short, things have begun to improve since we called on school to reduce learning load. I dont know about the others, but I used to have to do works

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

An Announcement For A Party May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make. The Student Union is going to hold a party on Saturday evening, August 15, to welcome our friends from the United States. The party will be held in the roo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

My parents live in the country. They keep a dog called Ah Fu. One day my parents went to work in the fields taking my little sister and Ah Fu along. While they were wokring, my sister walked to a river nearby. Ah Fu followed her there. She was trying

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Unit 6 Visiting A Farm May 3rd, Sunday fine Today we visited a farm. Early in the morning, we met at the school gate and went there together. The farm workers gave us a warm welcome. Then the head of the farm showed us around. How glad we were to see

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

THE IMMORTAL BARD by Isaac Asimov Oh, yes, said Dr. Phineas Welch, I can bring back the spirits of the illustrious dead. He was a little drunk, or maybe he wouldn't have said it. Of course, it was perfectly all right to get a little drunk at the annu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

Send me Your Love __David Ausborn My love ,you asked what you can send me while I am on Crouse. Those things which I want but cannot get well on with the ship tousands miles away. The leaf is very easy to write. I suspect that wouldn't be so easy to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

超催泪Glee欢乐合唱团2.3翻唱披头士经典 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第三集涉及了信仰和宗教的题材,更有上演催泪的家庭感情戏,其中很多曲目都十分动听,但都不及Kurt为父亲献上的一曲翻唱

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英文歌词: You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left you desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I've got so much more to give This can't die, I yearn to live Pour yourself all over me And i'll cherish every drop here o

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Who says fairy tales are for children? Hollywood is bringing the happily ever after back, hoping to woo recession-hit cinema audiences with tales with a modern twist. Two versions of the classic Snow White have already hit the screens this year and o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

英国90后创作才女Pixie Lott - Turn It Up Pixie Lott是英国年轻的90后创作女歌手,在2009年推出了首张专辑。小女生的声音很新鲜很有生气,而且很有才气,不光给自己写歌,也给别的歌手写歌。Pixi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲