北京那个花儿乐队还把这歌翻了个中文版叫做《我是你的罗密欧》 LMNT是由ABC举办的Making the Band节目中胜出的4位选手组成的乐队组合。LMNT于2001年11月发布的首支单曲就是这首Juliet。 LMNT这个名

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

大多申请者在第一封申请信中未写明必要的自我情况介绍而失去了宝贵的时间。第一封申请信应包括下列内容: 个人数据: 申请人姓名:拼写方式和书写形式应始终保持一致、相同;标明姓氏

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级下(2013版)

Dear John Letter 绝交信范例一 Dear John, I have been seriously looking back upon our relationship and getting very clear on what I need and desire out of a relationship. The conclusion I have come to is that we are too different in both our per

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

We now bring you a love story. A boy and a girl from different backgrounds meet. They fall in love. Their parents don't approve. And that's the part that fells familiar, even universal. But this true story takes place in Afghanistan, where falling in

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

On RN Summer this is Great Lovers, and part four of the story romance in the western world. I'm Amanda Smith. Today its a love story from the Renaissance that's become the greatest teenage love story of them all, or as William Shakespeare called it,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

一位伟大而又平凡的父亲,一封情真意切的信。父亲的忠告,送给他三岁大的爱子,同时也启示所有人:人生是一段美妙的旅程,虽然会有阴雨,重要的是学会爱,学会享受生活,从而快乐一

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

A Letter to my Future Self写给未来自己的一封信In 1994 I wrote a letter. I stuck it in an envelope, put it away and completely forgot about it. 1994年我写了一封信,我把它装进信封收起来,就完全忘记了。 It wasnt until

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The old adage that there are lies, damned lies, and statistics is, funnily enough, rather hard to find an original source for. 俗语有云:世上有三种谎言:谎言,该死的谎言,以及统计数据。但有趣的是,很难找到这句话

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You might not have as many close friends as you think. Researchers have provided new evidence that lends weight to a theory that says you can only maintain five close friendships. 你的亲密朋友也许没有你想的那么多。研究员提供的新

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear Max, 亲爱的Max, Your mother and I don't yet have the words to describe the hope you give us for the future. Your new life is full of promise, and we hope you will be happy and healthy so you can explore it fully. You've already given us a r

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文: Dear Dad, Today I was at the shopping mall and I spent a lot of time reading the Father's Day cards. They all had a special message that in some way or another reflected how I feel about you. Yet as I selected and read, and selected and rea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

《Don't Fear The Reaper 不要害怕死神》这首插曲并不像寻常的摇滚歌曲,需要唱的声嘶力竭。 All our times have come 我们的时刻曾经到来 Here but now theyre gone 来过但它们又走了 Seasons dont fear the reaper 四

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Dear Basketball Kobe Bryant Dear Basketball, From the moment I started rolling my dads tube socks And shooting imaginary Game-winning shots In the Great Western Forum I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you. A love so deep I gave you my al

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

赞美的话人人都爱听。不过并不是所有的夸赞都出于真心。有些恭维的话过于夸张,那就要小心背后的圈套了哦。 1. Flattery 最直接地表示恭维、奉承。 例:I take his compliments as a form of flattery

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Loves first blush fading? Lost that loving feeling? Love is not all around? Sick of clichs? Take heart, scientists have discovered that people can have a love that lasts a lifetime. 初次见面脸红的感觉消褪了么?已经失去了爱的感觉?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As Microsoft turns 40 today, its co-founder and former CEO Bill Gates has sent a letter to the employees of the software giant, reminiscing less on the past and focusing more on the future. 在微软成立40周年之际,其联合创办人以及前首

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You have lost your credit card. Write a letter to the bank manager, explain where and how you lost it and any other relevant details. Ask the manager to cancel the old card and send you a replacement one.(请求信) 亲爱的先生: 我写信的目

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

美国乡村小天后泰勒斯威夫特专场NO.3:Love Story Swift接收Billboard采访时所说:这首歌表达的是一对可怜的爱人之间不得不把爱情深深地埋在心底,因为这段感情是不可能有结果的,这是一种类似

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Juliet is seven years old. Her mother has just had a new baby, so it is arranged that Juliet can stay with Kevin and Joanne for a few days, so that her Mum can rest. Joanne told Kevin that Juliet was coming to stay, but Kevin was watching a football

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

是1968年奥斯卡电影《罗密欧与茱丽叶》(又名《殉情记》)的插曲 一首熟悉浪漫的电影主题,一只缱绻悱恻的小提琴曲;一部流芳百世的莎翁名剧,一段被艺术家反复搬上舞台和银幕的千古爱

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲