Im not sure what to think about identity cards. There are good and bad things about them. I think on the whole they are a good thing. It depends on what the government uses the information for. It also depends on how secure the database is that keeps

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

本杰明来到派出所。他的身份证丢了,得重新办一张新的。先登记,然后照相,最后一个星期后来拿新身份证,一切就这么简单。 Listen Read Learn Police officer: Good morning, sir. May I help you? Benjamin: Good morning. I need a new identification card. Police

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Why don't you take your certificate off soldier? 你为什么不带你的军人证? Well. I forgot it. Do you think it is useful? 哦,我忘了。你觉得它有用吗? Why don't you bring your ID card? 你为什么不带身份证呢?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎和Juliet一起来趣味学英语。我们今天的话题是我到酷日下乘凉吗? 陆明可谓是祸不单行,事情都乱套了,作业没写完,房租没交上,身份证不见了,电单车又被偷了,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Transcript: Admin worker: International Student ID card? Student: Yes, thats right. Admin worker: Have you got the form? Student: Yes, here it is. Admin worker: OK, lets see. Name Ahmed, surname Saeed, age 14, address ... (pause) ... oh, whats your a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Police officer: Good morning, sir. May I help you? Benjamin: Good morning. I need a new identification card. Police officer: Why? Benjamin: My ID card is lost. Police officer: OK, did you bring your household register or residence booklet? Benjamin:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

相信吗?你身上寄生的细菌群有辨识身份的功能。 They say that who you hang out with says a lot about who you are. Well, the microbes that hang out on your fingers can point to exactly who you are. Because scientists [Noah Fierera e

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

GRE作文考试的流程 考生首先应熟悉GRE作文考试的流程,一般情况下,考生从到达考场到考试完毕,通常分为以下六步: 第一、考生查考号,领取柜子钥匙和夹着纸的硬板,纸上是所要抄的誓言

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

The newly created Sansha city in the South China Sea issued its first identity cards and residence permits on Wednesday. 周三,在中国南海新设立的城市--三沙市签发了该市首批身份证和居住许可证。 10 people were given IDs

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

博妮 柏索发现细菌间是会交谈的,它们用一种化学语言来达到共同防卫,协同攻击的行为。这个发现对今后的医疗,工业有着重大的意义,包括怎样认识我们人类自己。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生态谜云

1. Apply for an ID card 申请办理身份证 A: How can I apply for an ID card? B: There is a guy in charge of the ID card. His name is Jerry Tang. Give him a call. A:我怎样申请办理身份证? B:负责身份证的人叫做杰瑞唐,给他打个电话。 2. Buy tickets for t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. Identification 1.身份证 We never know when we need to show our identification, so its a good idea to carry it in your wallet all the time. Your identification is actually your passport to numerous opportunities so you dont have to keep your pas

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In many large- and medium-sized cities in China, domestic migrants who have lost or need to renew their identification cards can now apply for a replacement in localities other than just where their hukou is registered. 在国内许多大中城市,生

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nanning police officially released China's first electronic ID on Nov. 3. 11月3日,南宁警方正式发布了中国首个电子身份证。 Cooperating with Internet giant Tencent, Nanning police also plan to incorporate IDs into citizens' mobile

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Starting Tuesday, residents from 16 provincial-level regions will be able to have their ID cards issued in Beijing, according to Beijing public security department. 北京市公安局近日通报,从本周二起,来自16个省级地区的居民将可

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Those who illegally use others' identity cards will be punished and blacklisted, according to a new regulation. 根据一项新规定,冒用他人居民身份证的个人将受到处罚并被拉黑。 The regulation, aimed at strengthening the prot

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

雅思考试考场规则你都知道吗?跟着雅思频道的小编来看下吧。 1、在雅思考试当天考生须出示有效身份证(非中国籍考生可使用护照),并且临时身份证不被视为有效的身份证件。若考生身份证件

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

These bacteria are not passive riders, these are incredibly important, they keep us alive. 这些细菌不是顺从的乘客,他们难以置信得重要,他们让我们活着。 They cover us in an invisible body armor that keeps environmental in

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Bacteria are the oldest living organisms on the earth. 细菌是地球上最古老的生物。 They've been here for billions of years, and what they are are single-celled microscopic organisms. 它们已经存在数十亿年了,它们是单细胞微

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

记者日前从教育部考试中心获悉,为满足考生报考需求,美国教育考试服务中心(ETS)在9月21日增加一次托福考试。 新增考试的报名系统已经开通。考生要通过网上正规途径报名,以免个人隐私

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语