Lesson10 The Country Maid and Her Milk Can A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head, when she fell into the following train of reflections: The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of egg

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(318) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

airhostess 空姐 hairdresser 理发师 housewife 家庭主妇 mechanic 机械师 milkman 送牛奶的 nurse 护士 policeman 男警察 policewoman 女警察 postman 邮递员 taxi driver 出租车司机

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Today Ive been drinking instant coffee and Pet milk, and watching it snow. Its not that I enjoy the taste especially, but I like the way Pet milk swirls in the coffee. Pet milk isnt real milk. The colours off, to start with. Theres almost something o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 海豹Kid 英文儿歌

Dairy farming has long been one the largest sectors of the New England region's rural economy and one of the nation's most highly subsidized industries. Still, many small family-run dairy farms have failed in recent years. Those that have managed to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Fro:Look, there's no way we can convince people they need fresh motor oil every morning. Ann: No, but you can let them know that yours is the cream of the crop-the purest motor oil in the world. [handing a cafe breva to Fro] Careful, hold it by the j

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

James took the milk out of the refrigerator. He put the carton of milk on the counter. He took the cap off the carton of milk. He opened the kitchen cabinet. He took a glass out of the cabinet. He put the glass on the counter next to the milk. He pou

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Many primitive peoples believed that by eating an animal they could get some of the good qualities of that animal for themselves. They thought, for example, that eating deer would make them run as fast as the deer. Some savage tribes believed that ea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Hello, Bobby! 你好,博比! Don't shout! 不要大叫! Don't eat my cake! 不要吃我的蛋糕! Don't drink my milk! 不要喝我的牛奶! What's this? 这是什么? It's my English book. 它是我的英语书。 Don't run! 不要跑!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级下册

文本: Homogenisation is a process, which involvesblasting milk under very high pressure through a really small hole. Now, thissmashes up the fat particles into tiny little globules, and this prevents thecream separating from the milk. Homogenisin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

As afarmer, I think its important to keep farm animals happy.Im concernedabout the pressures put on dairy cows, to produce 20 litres of milk a day.I was astonished to discover that robots might come to the help of cows.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Look at this. This is raw milk straight from the cow, it smells different. Wow, and it tastes completely different. It's richer, has a different texture, and it's fuller. And if you look on the bottle, there's a layer of cream. Now, this is your stan

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The Mysterious Liquid In Yogurt酸奶中的神秘液体(双语) When you open a container of yogurt, youll often see liquid collected on top. Some people mix it back into the yogurt, and others drain it off. What is it, and where does it come fro

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 苔丝.Tess.of.The.D'Urbervilles

Part 2 Coffee! 咖啡创意 Dialogue Script3 对话原文3 Tina: This motor oil case is still really slippery. Jack: Yeah, time for more coffee! Tina: Sure, why not? I think I want a chocolate chip cookie, too. Jack: By the way, I heard Kitty's just got in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

In baseball, 27 batters up and 27 batters down is a perfect game. A perfect game usually occurs less than once every five years. In 2010, two perfect games occurred in May alone. Then in June a third perfect game occurred. But there was a problem. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

a length of cloth 一段布 an expanse of water 一片水 a stretch of land 一片土地 a piece of work 一件工作 a carton of milk 一盒牛奶 a piece of luggage 一件行李 a gallon of petrol 一加仑汽油 an ounce of gold 一盎司金子 a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

She pours the cereal into a bowl. She needs milk. She goes to the refrigerator. She gets the milk. She pours the milk into the bowl. She tastes it. Yuck! It tastes bad. She checks the milk carton. The expiration date was last week. She throws it away

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How do you like your steak? 你爱吃什么样的牛排? How do you like coffee, black or white? 你喜欢什么样的咖啡,不加牛奶的还是加牛奶的? What's the base of this soup? 这汤的主要原

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

【课堂详讲】 覆水难收最早出现在南朝.宋.范晔写的《后汉书. 何迁传》,文中写道:国家之事,亦何容易!覆水不能收,宜深思之。后来演变为覆水难收,一直沿用至今,成为家喻户晓的一个

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂