Last night, after weeks of long and difficult negotiations over our national budget, leaders of both parties came together to avert a government shutdown, cut spending, and invest in our future. This is good news for the American people. It means tha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Here's the text of the e-mail the Obama team sent out to backers: Today, we are filing papers to launch our 2012 campaign. We're doing this now because the politics we believe in does not start with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you --

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. On behalf of all the Obamas Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo, and the newest member of our family, Sunny I want to wish you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. 大家好!我代表我们家所有人米歇尔、玛利亚、萨莎、波尔以及新

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. Please have a seat. Before I begin, let me say a few words about the tragedy that's unfolding not far away from here at the Washington Navy Yard. That's part of why our event today was delayed. I've been brie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

史蒂夫.凯斯是全美最大的网络服务商美国在线(AOL)的创始人,下面是他在北卡罗莱那大学教堂山分校2013年毕业典礼上的演讲视频及演讲稿,他告诉学生们,要学着做一个进攻者。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

奥巴马总统在获知卡扎菲死亡后发表讲话 THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. Today, the government of Libya announced the death of Muammar Qaddafi. This marks the end of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya, who now

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the national anthem of the Republic of Korea followed by the National Anthem of the United States. ♪♪ (Aegukga) ♪♪ ♪♪ (The Star-Spangled Banner) ♪♪ (applause) President Obama: Good morning, everybody.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Over the last few weeks, I've been making the case that we need to act now on the American Jobs Act, so we can put folks back to work and start building an economy that lasts into the future. Education is an essential part of this economic agenda. It

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Good afternoon, everybody. I want to begin by thanking my friend, President Sarkozy, for his leadership and his hospitality. And I want to thank the people of Cannes for this extraordinary setting. Over the past two years, those of u

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

John Roberts: Please raise your right hand and repeat after me. (美国最高法院首席大法官)John Roberts:请举起你的右手,随我一起宣誓。 I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. I've just been briefed by my national security team, including FBI Director Mueller, Attorney General Holder, Secretary Napolitano, and my Counterterrorism and Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco, on the atta

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hi everybody. This weekend, as you gather with family and friends, Michelle and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays. THE FIRST LADY: We both love this time of year. And there's nothing quite like celebrating the h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hi everyone. As you gather with family and friends this weekend, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I and of course Bo want to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. THE FIRST LADY: This is such a wonderful time of year. It's a time

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week marked an historic moment in the life of our country and our military. For nearly nine years, our nation has been at war in Iraq. More than 1.5 million Americans have served there with honor, skill, and bravery. Tens of thousands have been

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Today, America faces a make-or-break moment for the middle class. After the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, some still want to return to the same policies that got us into this mess. They're the same policies that have stacked the deck agains

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

President Obama Pardons White House Turkey 奥巴马总统感恩节在白宫赦免火鸡 THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody! Well, it is wonderful to see all of you here today. Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome to the White House. Tomorrow is one of the b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning, everybody. I want to speak about the ongoing and increasingly urgent efforts to avoid default and reduce our deficit. Right now, the House of Representatives is still trying to pass a bill that a majority of Republicans a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

第40届美国音乐奖(American Music Awards)于美国时间11/18晚间在洛杉矶诺基亚剧院举行,人气偶像Justin Bieber一共抱回年度艺人、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎男歌手、流行/摇滚类最受欢迎专辑【Believe】等三

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

演讲简介:大自然的神秘和人类敏捷的智慧在这十分钟妙趣横生的演讲中相得益彰。喜剧演员,作家和电视记者John Lloyd为我们剖析了几样看不见的东西的实质。 分集介绍:大自然的神秘和人类

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

当网络公司努力为迎合个人喜好而调整其服务(包括新闻和搜索结果)时,会出现一种意外的危险结果:我们会深陷在过滤泡沫中,不能得到能挑战或拓展我们世界观的信息。伊莱帕里泽认为

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集