One year ago today, a quiet, peaceful town was shattered by unspeakable violence. Six dedicated school workers and 20 beautiful children were taken from our lives forever. As parents, as Americans, the news filled us with grief. Newtown is a town lik

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Please, everybody, have a seat. Good morning. AUDIENCE: Good morning. THE PRESIDENT: I have my two trusty assistants here -- (laughter) -- Malia and Sasha for one of the most important duties that I carry out as President. Before every

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

I'm here in Detroit visiting workers at a GM plant in the heart of a resurgent American auto industry. And I brought a guest with me President Lee of South Korea. We're here because this week, Congress passed landmark trade agreements with countries

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. This week, I announced a series of concrete steps we should take to protect our children and our communities from gun violence. These proposals grew out of meetings Vice President Biden and his task force held over the last month with

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

博客革命发起之母,博客发布系统Movable Type的Mena Trott谈她早期的博客经历,她发现让普通人能够在线分享生活是使世界更友好,联系更紧密的关键。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Google共同创始人Larry Page 和 Sergey Brin带领大家揭开Google工作机器的庐山真面目,分享国际搜索模式、博爱的Google基金会以及公司致力于革新和提升员工幸福感的各类珍闻轶事。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

This weekend, were coming together, as one nation, to mark the 10th anniversary of the September 11th attacks. Were remembering the lives we lostnearly 3,000 innocent men, women and children. Were reaffirming our commitment to always keep faith with

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Donae Owens: Good afternoon, special guests, faculty members and my fellow students. My name is Donae Owens. I'm the student government president and a proud member of the class of 2012 at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School. I am privileged to be

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hello, everyone. It's been almost three weeks since I sent the American Jobs Act to Congress three weeks since I sent them a bill that would put people back to work and put money in people's pockets. This jobs bill is fully paid for. This jobs bill c

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This week, we had two powerful reminders of how we've renewed American leadership in the world. I was proud to announce thatas promisedthe rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of this year. And in Libya, the death of Moammar Qadhafi s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hi, everybody. Here in America, we know the free market is the greatest force for economic progress the world has ever known. But we also know the free market works best for everyone when we have smart, commonsense rules in place to prevent irrespons

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

We started We The People so that you could directly petition your government on the matters you care about the most. So that you could make your voice heard. And in the days since the heartbreaking tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, hundreds of thousan

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, Ohio! (Applause.) Ah, it is good to be back in Ohio. (Applause.) It is good to be back in Shaker Heights -- (applause) -- home of the Red Raiders. (Applause.) AUDIENCE MEMBER: Mr. President, I love you! THE PRESIDENT: I love you

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Working Together in the New Year 团结合作,共创2012 Hello, everybody. As 2011 comes to an end and we look ahead to 2012, I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. 大家好!2011接近尾声,2012马上来临。值此新春之际,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Today, I'm speaking to you from Indonesia as I finish up my trip to the Asia Pacific the region where we do most of our trade and sell most of our exports. And over the past week, the progress we've made in opening markets and boosting exports here w

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

From my family to yours, I'd like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Like millions of Americans, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I will spend the day eating great food, watching a little football, and reflecting on how truly lucky we truly are. As American

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Hello from the Country Corner Farm in Alpha, Illinois! For the past few days, I've been traveling to small towns and farm towns here in the heartland of this country. I sat down with small business owners in Gutenberg, Iowa; and ranchers and farmers

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

长久以来,印度的卡拉海尔人以捕捉幼熊,通过极为残忍的方式训练其跳舞 的方式而谋生。Kartick Satyanarayan终于找到了方法使人们停止了这有着上百年历史的陋习。更为意义深远的是,他发现

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

演讲简介:Hans Rosing 教授用他的超酷的数据库软件展示世界各国摆脱贫困的历程;他带来的美元街展示了不同收入人群的居住条件;不要错过了他在结束前的惊人演出。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

演讲简介:罗伯邓巴尔不断收集一万二千年前的气候数据,在远古海床、珊瑚石和冰层内寻找线索。他的工作对于我们为调整现在的气候而设定基准线也对追踪日益严重的海洋酸化十分重要。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集