David Tang到Players杂志社求职面试,考官是杂志社经理Fred Dixon。 F: Hello Mr. Tang. Take a seat. D: Thanks Mr. Dixon. Call me David, please. F: Ok, David...call me Fred. How are you this morning? D: Very well, thanks. Actually, I'm q

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

L: hey, Mary, what's up? M: not much. Last night I met this great guy at the bar and we had such a wonderful time that we decided to meet again tonight. L: oh, that's exciting. What's this guy like? Is he hot? M: well, I ddin't think so at first. But

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

David Tang到Players杂志社求职面试,考官是杂志社经理Fred Dixon。 F: Hello Mr. Tang. Take a seat. D: Thanks Mr. Dixon. Call me David, please. F: Ok, David...call me Fred. How are you this morning? D: Very well, thanks. Actually, I'm q

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

13. I've been busy on the phone. 我一直在通话。 还能这样说: I am on the phone all the time. I keep talking on the phone. 谚语: Quick feet and busy hands fill the mouth. 手勤脚快,嘴里吃饱。 14. Hello. Overseas operator. 你好

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

6 能力赞美 3句英文任你选 Your presentation is smashing. 你的表现十分出色。 His speech was full of wits. 他的演说充满智慧。 I must take my hat off to you for your good show. 我得为你的出色表演向你致敬。 半个句

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

随着网络时代的到来,传统的电话服务已经发生了很多变化,IP电话、Iphone、Skype等等新工具走进了我们的生活。纽约时报的科技专栏作家David Pogue风趣幽默,为我们介绍网络时代的电话技巧。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

[Video source: China Plus/Xu Fei, Wang Buwei] A new fantasy movie is coming! The film is called Jiao-zhu-zhuan in Chinese, or Legend of the Naga Pearls. Set in the fictional world of Novoland, it tells the story of a witty thief, a hardworking consta

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

剧本与台词 Rhino: Behold Tai Lung. 狱长犀牛:请看太狼。 Zeng: IllIm just gonna wait right here. 信鸟:我,我就在这里等吧。 Rhino: Its nothing to worry about. Its perfectly safe. 狱长犀牛:没什么可担心的,绝对安

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Sylvia: How would you like to take my sister, Donna, to the movies this weekend? Youd be doing me a favor. Joon: Why? Whats wrong with her? Sylvia: Nothing is wrong with her! She just broke up with her boyfriend of four years and shes down in the dum

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

本期《全美达人》迎来了1\4决赛的第二场,12组选手各显其能争夺投票,最终谁能获得晋级谁又惨遭淘汰呢?节目中有惊悚的杂技表演、有高亢醇厚的迷人嗓音、有创意十足的3D灯光表演、还有

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第七季

Subject:He scored a bulls eye with his last assignment. 迷你对话 A: Your colleague Mike was promoted yesterday, why? 你的同事Mike昨天升职了,为什么? B: Yeah, he scored a bulls eye with his last assignment. 是啊,上次任务他完

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语