英语PK台 第785期:英语表现力训练课(33)
英语课
剧本与台词
Rhino 1: Behold 2 Tai Lung.
狱长犀牛:请看太狼。
Zeng: I’ll…I’m just gonna wait right here.
信鸟:我,我就在这里等吧。
Rhino: It’s nothing to worry about. It’s perfectly 3 safe.
狱长犀牛:没什么可担心的,绝对安全。
Rhino: Crossbows, at the ready.
狱长犀牛:弓弩,准备好!
Zeng: Crossbows?
信鸟:弓弩?
Rhino: Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
狱长犀牛:嘿!硬汉!你听说了吗?
Rhino: Oogway’s finally gonna give someone the dragon scroll 4, and it’s not gonna be you.
狱长犀牛:乌龟终于要把神龙卷轴送人了,而那个人却不是你!
Zeng: What are you doing?
信鸟:你干什么!?
Zeng: Don’t get him mad!
信鸟:别让他生气啊!
Rhino: What’s he gonna do about it?
狱长犀牛:他还能干什么呢?
Rhino: I’ve got him completely immobilized.
狱长犀牛:我已经让他完全动不了了!
Rhino: Oh, did I step on the witty 5 kitty’s tail?
狱长犀牛:哦,我是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?
Zeng: I’m good. I’ve seen enough!
信鸟:我可以了。我已经看够了!
Zeng: I’m gonna tell Shifu he got nothing to worry about.
信鸟:我会告诉师父,他没什么可担心的。
n.犀牛,钱, 现金
- The rhino charged headlong towards us.犀牛急速地向我们冲来。
- They have driven the rhino to the edge of extinction.他们已经令犀牛濒临灭绝。
v.看,注视,看到
- The industry of these little ants is wonderful to behold.这些小蚂蚁辛勤劳动的样子看上去真令人惊叹。
- The sunrise at the seaside was quite a sight to behold.海滨日出真是个奇景。
adv.完美地,无可非议地,彻底地
- The witnesses were each perfectly certain of what they said.证人们个个对自己所说的话十分肯定。
- Everything that we're doing is all perfectly above board.我们做的每件事情都是光明正大的。
n.卷轴,纸卷;(石刻上的)漩涡
- As I opened the scroll,a panorama of the Yellow River unfolded.我打开卷轴时,黄河的景象展现在眼前。
- He was presented with a scroll commemorating his achievements.他被授予一幅卷轴,以表彰其所做出的成就。
标签:
英语PK台