A: OK, so are you ready to learn how to bake a cake? 好的,你现在准备好了如何做一块蛋糕了吗? B: Almost, let me just put my apron on. 差不多,让我把我的围裙穿上。 A: OK, so the first thing we are going to do is pre-h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Part 1:选词填空真题第一套 选词填空是英语四级考试阅读中的题型之一,主要考查对上下文的理解以及对词汇应用能力。选词填空的篇幅在250~300词左右,要求考生从给出15个的单词中,选出

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 六级词汇

有人说幸福来源于深切地去感触,简单地去享受,自由地去思考,以及被需要。 对此我并无异议,只是在想如何才能种植幸福。 Someone says that Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simpl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Someone says that Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, and to be needed. I have no objection to that, only wondering how to grow happiness. Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. Fortuna

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

一、翻译批评的方法 翻译批评应采用宏观的视野和微观的剖析相结合的批评方法(许均,袁筱一:试论翻译批评,《翻译学报》,1997年第1期),换言之,批评者既要见树又要见林,切不可将

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

One day a farmers donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway and it just wasnt worth it to retrie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Billy: Cute...Here. These beans are already ground. Now for step three: Let the brewing begin! Jennifer: So soon? Billy: You have to brew the grinds while they're fresh and drink it immediately for the best flavor. Jennifer: OK! Hurry, then! Here's m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Step1..get glasses. If you already have glasses? Get BIG glasses. 步骤1:搞副眼镜。如有你已经戴眼镜啦,搞副大的! Step2. Play an instrument. Everyone plays an piano or the violin. But who plays the triangle? Exactly, no one!(哈哈

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

我的步骤很简单,选材重复自嗨对号入座。 选材很重要 如果你要问我相对于Two Broke Girls and The Big Bang Theory哪个更适合学口语,我肯定告诉你选Two Broke Girls。原因很简单,因为大爆炸里面的口语

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

请翻译: 水开了之后,就把土豆丝焯一下。 答案 Once the water's boiling, we're gonna parboil the potatoes. parboil 焯水,短时间煮一下 Parboil the broccoli before you stir-fry it. 炒西蓝花前需要焯一下水。 Once t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(349) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

A compilation of Communist Party of China documents describing Chinas reform plans have been published in seven languages by the Foreign Languages Press. The compilation includes the communique of the Third Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Com

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

具体的规划: 目标1:系统地了解GRE写作的考试要求和应试技巧时限:4周左右 1、首先,词汇是要坚持背的,红宝书的背诵不能间断。红宝书最好背2道3遍,记住80%左右单词的意思。为下一步的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai said Zimbabwe's unity government has agreed on key appointments in an attempt to resolve the political impasse that has paralyzed the new administration. 津巴布韦总理茨万吉拉伊说,津巴布韦联合政府已

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

Step one: Plant yourself deep in a bed of faith, and pack it down solid and tight. Drench daily with positive thinking, and keep saturated just right. Mulch often with forgivenss, for this will help you grow. Quickly remove any seeds of worry, for th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

5. Maybe we can try shopping online. 也许我们可以试着在网上购物。 还能这样说: Perhaps we can try to buy things online. We might try to do shopping through the internet. 6. I tried to buy a new cell phone online, but I didn't know

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇