在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Election night 2008 was a night that tore me in half. 2008年的大选之夜,我激动万分。 It was the night that Barack Obama was elected. 这一夜,巴拉克奥巴马当选总统。 years after the end of slavery, 奴隶制废除后148年,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

本杰明和雪莉在路上碰到了雪莉的同事。于是三人大谈健身,不过好像还有事情没有解决哦,来看看是什么吧! Listen Read Learn Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

一家人来到了海滩,玩起了沙滩排球,妈妈和丹尼尔一组,爸爸和阿美一组,那么最后谁胜谁负呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: That's unfair, Mom. Mom: What's up? Honey! Daniel: Dad is bigger than you, but how come I'm smaller than May. Mom: Honey, it doesn't m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Unit 128 Add energy to your environs. Unit 128 在运动的环境中添加活力 Exercising at home is easy for some people,but many of us find it boring and blah.You can improve your routine simply by livening up your surroundings,hanging motivating

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

So when we find all these shed teeth of Albertosaurus in Pipestone Creek, it shows us that the Albertosaurus were scavenging, just as any decent meat eater will do, it's meat that doesn't fight back. 所以当我们在派泊斯通溪发现这么多阿尔

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

全民英语基础单词的总汇 在韩国英语单词书领域,独步武林,引领阅读潮流的超级畅销书《MD vocabulary 33000》的作者文德老师,精选出1000个单词收录在《别笑!我是英文单词书》里。这是大学生必须掌握的单词,同时也是每一个英文学习者都应该知道的全民英语基础单词。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

THE PRESIDENT: Menudo, thank you. Yes, we're glad you're here. Opening Day 2008, tee ball on the South Lawn. (Applause.) I'm proud to be joined by the Commissioner for the day, Roberto Clemente, Jr. Bienvenido. (Applause.) MR. CLEMENTE: Gracias. THE

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My family always have fun when we go to the beach. There, we play volleyball together. Mom and I are in one team, Dad and May are in the other. I think this is unfair, because Dads team

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and let me have a look. Shirley: The pain is killing me. Benjamin: I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging. Maria, I want you to meet my husband, Ben. Ben, this is my colleague, Maria. Maria: I am Maria, glad to meet you. Ben

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

An experiment tracking mice for 43 generations finds that progeny of those that initially were more active are spending three times as much time on the training wheel as the progeny of the initially more sedentary mice. Christopher Intagliata reports

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

What benefits can you get from skating ? At first, we might consider running for exercise. However, we must consider how we apply the force to our joints and bones. Skating applies a lower force over a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The sport originated in the United States, and is now just achieving the type of popularity in the U.S. that it has received on a global basis, where it ranks behind only soccer among participation sp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

In many parts of the world, there are four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. In the U.S., there are only three: football, basketball and baseball. That's not completely true, but almost. In ev

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Russian Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev is backing a campaign to crack down on smoking in Russia, the world's second biggest tobacco market after China. In a message on his video blog, he warns that one in three Russians are hooked on cigarettes and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Taylor bounces off Yi-jun and into the grill Yi-jun:[To Taylor] I'm so sorry, Taylor. Are you alright? You hit the grill pretty hard. [Taylor moans] Holly: [To Taylor] Are you sitting on a piece of coal? Your shorts are smoking! Yi-jun:[Taylor yells]

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Bush Firm On Boycotting UN Racism Conference If Zionism on Agenda Scott Stearns White House 24 Aug 2001 20:29 UTC President Bush says the United States will 1)boycott an international conference on ra

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

Todd: So, Santi are from Indonesia, correct? Santi:Yes. Todd: So, I take it, you can play sports all year round cause it's really warm? Santi: Yes. It's true. Todd: So, what kind of sports do you like to play? Santi:I like swimming and I like doing y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂