021A 远足旅行: 初级课程 Daphne是个远足迷。她和朋友Roger一起去山里露营。不过,不是所有人都喜欢户外活动。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. Some people like hiking, but some like to stay indoors. Daphne: Wow, wh

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Shopping for a Used Car Mario: Do you want to go with me to test drive a car Im thinking of buying? Danica: Sure. Which dealership are we going to? Mario: Im not buying a used car from a dealership. Im buying it from a private party. Dealerships rip

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

Shopping for Men's Shoes Curran: I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair. Beth: We?re here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey?s wedding. You can?t go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in. Curran: All

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

Using Electronics While Traveling Justin: Are you nearly packed? Marsha: Almost. Lets see, I have wall chargers for my cell phone and other devices, extra memory cards for my camera, and noise- canceling headphones for the airplane. Justin: Oh, yeah,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1182 Finding a Parking Space Alan: We have to find a parking space. Lets drive around the block one more time. Did you say that the restaurant were going to has no off-street parking at all? Sasha: None. When I called the restaurant earli

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1173 Flying on a Budget Airline Anton: Its amazing that we were able to get these airline tickets so cheaply. Federica: Its great, isnt it? We can fly to Lawrence City for a fun weekend. Lets check in using this kiosk. Anton: Hmm, this is

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

Riding in a Limousine Mandy: Whoo! Whoo! Theo: Hey, get down from there. You shouldn?t be sticking your head out of the sunroof. Mandy: I just wanted to get some air. This stretch limo is amazing. Theo: Well, I thought I?d rent one and take you to th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Poor Road Conditions Alice: Im really glad I let you talk me into going for a bike ride. Its been years since Ive been on a bicycle. Sam: This is the only way to travel. You get to really see the scenery and enjoy the fresh air. Alice: Hey, watch out

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之旅行交通购物

These are just bold first steps on a journey that's just begun. Even before the mission is over, Cassini has left a thirst for a return trip. Planetary explorer Jonathan Lunan and aeronautical pioneer Julia Nod think they know the perfect way to do i

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Everyone is familiar with the rings of Saturn. But what would you highlight if it were you sending back the postcards? Every tour itinerary has one main attraction. With Saturn, you just can't miss the rings. As imaging team leader for Cassini, Carol

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Saturns apparently peaceful appearance is due to a haze of high level ammonia in the upper atmosphere, by looking deep into Saturn in the infrared, using the planets own internal heat as a light source, Cassini has revealed the planets true nature. T

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

We are interested in studying seasonal changes on Saturn, because of its extremes affected the rains. Already we know the sky was blue, when the northen hemisphere came out of the shadow and it's now turn sort of pinkish yellowish, hazy color, becaus

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

It was unraveling a puzzle and so the magnetometer team says lets go closer, as we go closer, we watched as the star went through and noticed the change in brightness, something is going on. We can see even from a distance, there seem to be this mate

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

The by-product of billions of years of production from the chemical smog factory in the upper atmosphere, the grains in Titan's dunes may literally fall from the sky. Like a rain of flash-frozen coffee grounds, they are swept by the wind into deep pi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

With Saturn's 62 known moons, Cassini finds itself in good company without of this world photo opportunity to make even a seething professional gasp. Saturn is the most photogenic planet in all the solar system, so I just, you know, I mean, you could

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

The Prime Meridian(本初子午线) here is the longitude, the mark on the ground, from which all great voyages are measured. This is the view back to our remarkable home planet/ that the first human out here can look forward to, a distant blue dot l

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

No planet beats Saturn for jaw-dropping beauty. Saturn is the most photogenic planet in all the solar system. Some of the pictures are to die for. But the postcards only tell part of the story. Beauty is only skin deep. It really is rolling and seeth

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

China has outlined new regulations on officials' travel expenses with aims to promote less waste. According to the regulations, officials at department and bureau levels can only take economy class while travelling by air. Only officials at the minis

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

I am currently on a massive adventure with my family: we are seven months into a year-long trip around Australia. 我和家人正在一同展开一场声势浩大的冒险活动:全年畅游澳大利亚,这是其中的第七个月。 Coaching and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Faced with rising tuition costs and a less than satisfying job market, many would-be college students are ditching their knapsacks and textbooks for rucksacks and guidebooks. But is putting your future on hold for a year of travel the best idea? 去旅

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读