16Describing Distances and Giving Directions GLOSSARY up the street on the same street one is currently on, but uphill or further along* The library is up the street from the Thai restaurant. corner the place where two streets meet each other* Our ho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

15Visiting a Museum GLOSSARY hours of operation the time when a building is open; the hours whensomething is open* The banks hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to5:30 p.m. self-guided without a guide; able to see something b

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

ESL Podcast 1162 Staying in an Inexpensive Hotel Suzanna: Remind me why were staying in this fleabag motel in the seedy part of town? Kenji: We agreed that we would skimp on the accommodations so we could spend more money on activities and eating out

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Part 1 At the Customs and Immigration 在海关入境处 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文1 Officer: Good afternoon, sir. May I see your passport, please? Peter: Of course. Here you are. Officer: What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure? Peter: Pl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Bobbie Thomas! Hi~ Our Bobbie's Buzz. Youre beautiful as usual. She is unbelievable. gets love her so much. Thank you. OK, go, what do we have? Ok, for Bobbies Buzz today, Im a member of the million-mile-club, not the high mile club. Oh, thank you, w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

29 travel words departure(lounge) arrival(hall) destination airport train(station) private car taxi/cab bus(terminal) subway/underground passport visa drivers license ticket one-way round-trip baggage take off land leave arrive customs duty-free inte

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

T:hi, darling! I have a one-month vacation saved up. How about a trip to Europe? C:I could go for that. But I'm afraid our budget is a little tight this year. T:oh, but I really need to leave this town for a change. Working day after day has worn me

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Joining a Tour Darrel: What are you looking at? Alice: Tours for our vacation. I was thinking that itd be hard for us to get around on our own, so I think joining a tour is a good idea. Darrel: Really? I thought wed make our way around leisurely to s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之旅行交通购物

08Missing the Tour Group Bus GLOSSARY to talk to (oneself) to speak quietly to oneself, not expecting anyone else tohear* Sawyer shares an office with someone who always talks to himself, so its difficult for him to concentrate on his work. tour grou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

A Garden Safari 花园旅行 William: And were looking at something very different from the last garden and its a sort of a Chinese-themed part of your garden. Can you tell us a little bit about it? Jane: Well, I decided Id put a Chinese area into my

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Traveling to a Remote Island Leandro: When you said you got a plum job working abroad, I thought you were going to Europe or Asia. Where exactly is Hueller Island? Alysson: It?s in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Here, I?ll show you on the map. Lean

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之旅行交通购物

Black black heart 歌手david usher something ugly this way comes through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings all these burns i'm godless underneath your cover search for pleasure search for pain in this world now i am undying i unfurl my fla

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Travel: Connecting Flights and Travel Problems 旅行:飞行和旅行中遇到的难题 In this Business English Podcast were going to look at the language used for more direct requests, when our traveler and a ticket agent discuss new travel plans d

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

星级典句: 第一句:I really enjoyed the trip. 旅行真的很愉快。 A:How do you like your trip? 您觉得这趟旅行如何? B:I really enjoyed it. Thank you for your warm hospitality. 旅行真的很愉快,谢谢你的热情好客。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

And the icy grains on the Saturnian beaches are washed by passing traffic. When a moon comes by, it creates a wake just like a motor boat creates a wake that goes behind it. And I kind of imagine the ring particles doing an intricate cosmic dance aro

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Traveling can refresh your relationship 旅行可以刷新你的爱情 Learning something new together 一起学习新的东西 When you and your partner travel together, both of you can learn something new about the world. 当你和你的伴侣一起旅

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Missed flights, cancelled rides and changed plans make solo travelers incredibly resilient. After grappling through the ups and downs of a solo trip, you're capable of bouncing back from pretty much anything life throws your way. 飞机误点、行程取

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Could you talk about, when you travel, do you prefer to travel with somebody to travel alone? 托德:你在旅行时是喜欢和朋友结伴旅行还是独自旅行? Keren: I prefer to travel with someone but on my next trip I'm actually tr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

5. I will take some clothes to change and cleaning items. 我会带些换洗的衣服和洗漱用品。 还能这样说: I will bring some spare clothing and cleaning items with me. I am going to travel with some clothes and cleaning items. 应用解

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇